Chapter 1

I'm so blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"______-ah! I love you" Doojoon said to you with a serious tone when he he saw your face.

"Oppa are you sick today?" You asked and measure his weather because you know he will never think to you more than his best friend.

"Hmmm~ I just want to practice before I confess to Myong" he pouts like a three years old boy.

You laugh of his childish attitude even your heart bleeding like someone has ripped it out  "I know but immediately you acted like this, it made me confuse"

"Geez~ right now I'm serious with you" Doojoon ties up his eyebrows.

"Ok~ok~ what do you want me to help?" I pretend like nothing happen to me.

"You just stand here look straight in to my eyes and listen carefully, ok"

You nod and do follow him "______-ah~...."

"Why don't you use Myong's name?" You cut him again.

"Are you helping me?" He makes annoying face.

"Ok I'm sorry let's start now" I tight my mouth and he starts to putting his hands on your shoulders to practice again.

"______-ah I love you for a long time since we first met until now can you be my girl and let's me protect you from now on"

Even it just a short moment but you still happy and want the time stop here.

"Is it ok?" He asked you because he see you were quiet.

"If I were her I would accept your confess, because it was romantic" 

"Really!" The sparkling in his eyes "I believe you but if she rejects my confess what shoul I do?"

"Don't worry because I see Myong also  have a feeling on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter