Chapter 8~ You hurted me more

Your the Perfect NightMare

AN: Sorry but "UK" means unkown I will use this mostly when the people are not main characters or not important. "???" Means that we don't know there name yet because they didn't introduce themselves yet. Thank you enjoy!

 

Yoona pov..

I woke up in an ambulance. I heard a bunch of people yelling inside.

UK: Hand me it!

UK: She's not gonna make it we need more blood!

I knocked back out into a dream.

oVJJwQI.jpg

 

I felt the cold ground against my face and blinked my eyes opened. I saw a figure it was a little girl.. It was me. 

Yoona: Is this a dream?

(Younger) Yoona: I believe that your going to die soon.

Yoona: What! No! I can't what about Seoh-

(Younger) Yoona: Don't worry about her, I mean she is the reason you got in the crash in the first place right!

I sighed and looked down I felt the tear droplets on my face.

Yoona: Why am I crying?

(Younger) Yoona: *Sigh* You don't get anything follow me.

I followed her down the white bright path. Which led to the hospital it showed Jessica on my bed crying

Yoona: Jessi?

(Younger) Yoona: A-huh. Just listen.

Jessica placed her hands on her face and wiped her tears.

Jessica: Yoona,wake up you dummy.

Yoona: So I'm feeling her tears not mine?

She noded and put her finger to for me to shut up.

Jessica: You don't know this but I've liked you for a while now Yoona. But your so into Seohyun. I'm so jealous of her she gets everyone. First you and Yuri. Even Taeyeon said she was gorgeous. I'm never good enough. I love you Im Yoona please wake up soon out of your coma. 

She grabbed my hand and kissed it.

Jessica: And don't die.

She got up and walked out. 

Yoona: Wha-

I turned around not finding my younger self. But I found Seohyun.

Yoona: Seohyun what are you doing here.

Seohyun: Don't leave me

Yoona: I won't

Seohyun: Why are you leaving me. 

Yoona: Seohyun!

She started dissappearing I hugged her and she faded away. 

I'm in a coma...

 

oVJJwQI.jpg

Jessica pov..

I walked out of the room and went straight into the bathroom. I stared myself into the mirror. What kind of person am I! I threw the stuff off the bathroom sink table. I walked out and reapplied makeup. I went to Yuri's room.

Jessica: Hey Yul

Yuri: Oh hey I was expecting you so early.

Jessica: Well I'm picking you up the doctors said I can take you out.

She placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me softly.

Yuri: I don't know whats wrong but I know you needed that.

I cracked a smile and I really did need that. 

Jessica: Well hurry and change Yuri

She smirked and turned towards me.

Yuri: Wanna watch me change?

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.I was standing in the hall when I saw Seohyun passing through. 

Jessica: Seohyun!

She turned and noticed me she walked towards me with sad, dopey eyes. 

Jessica: Why are you here?

I highened my voice to make it seem like I was happy to see her. I applied my best fake smile. But in reality I was ready to pounce on her and kill her right then and there.

Seohyun: Oh, I'm here to see Yuri and then Yoona. 

I couldn't take it anymore I stopped smiling and stared at her. 

Jessica: Listen here. Your a choose one of them so I can have the other. No one here likes you. I know exactly who you are your Seo-JooHyun straight A student best prodigy and no guys dream girl. At least when you changed your image from a bad girl to good. And now your lesbian because you've already slept with every guy on the block so do us all a favor and move along to a different state, city or even better continent!

She stared at me with pain. Yuri opened the door and I turned towards her.

Yuri: Oh hey Seo

She couldn't even talk what a baby.

Seohyun: I'm sorry excuse me

She started walking away.

Yuri: what's her prob-

Jessica: No idea

A smirk appeared on my lips realizing that I finally won.

oVJJwQI.jpg

Seohyun pov...

How did she find out about my past. I moved from America for a reason.. I was a bad girl so I cleaned myself up and moved back to Korea my home town for a fresh start on a new life. 

Seohyun: I hate her 

oVJJwQI.jpg

AN: So how do you guys like it so far??? And also check out my other story "You are my new Light"