Chapter 6~Sorry does lose its meaning

Your the Perfect NightMare

Seohyun pov..

I walked into the hospital room and saw Yuri sleeping. I walked up to her and teared up. How can you hurt so many people in your path but manage to keep them at the same time? I touched her face she was so soft,fragile,beautiful a special meaning in my life. I wrote a note and left it on the desk next to her. I kissed her lips.

Yuri pov..

I woke up and stared at the cieling I touched my lips. Joohyun? I turned to my left and saw a note. 

//Dear Kwon Yuri,

I love you so much and i mean that. These past 3 months have been the best. You got me out of my box and helped me feel like I'm the best person in the world to you. But I know the things you didn't want me to know. And on your behalf I forgive you for all the things you have done to me. I want you to be happy and I think you will only be happy when you are with Jessica. She was your first love. And i was your second. I want you to know even though I forgive you that doesnt mean she does. Sorry's meaning can only last so long I love you Kwon Yuri and all i want is for you to be happy with the person you are meant to be with. 

~Joohyun <3

I smiled at the letter I hugged it tight. It was a bittersweet feeling I still have feelings for you Joohyun.

I fell back to sleep hoping it really was just a dream, I knew the only way I'm getting over her is if me and Joohyun never exsisted.

Jessica pov...

I walked into the coffee shop and spotted Yoona. She seemed stressed out. 

Jessica: Hi Yoona whats wrong?

Yoona: Seohyun... she has responded to any of my text or calls!

Jessica: Maybe your coming on to strong eh?

Yoona: You think so?

She was staring at her full cup of coffee. It was cold no steam was coming out of it. 

Jessica: Or..

She stared at me with her eyes big and smiling.

Jessica: Maybe shes just not ready to love you Yoona. 

Yoona: But!

Jessica: She loves you we all know that. But maybe she doesnt want to Love you officially because of Yuri..

Yoona: I hate that..

Jessica: what?

Yoona: How I'm her second choice. You don't understand Jessica. I'm always left in the dirt nobody loves me 

Jessica: Yoona..

Yoona: No Jessica! You have no idea how it fee-

Jessica: Yes I do Yoona. Because no matter what I do I can't get over Yuri.

Yoona: I gotta go.

She dropped money and left. I drank my tea and looked at the door. Shes so indenyal. I dropped money and walked out the door. Someone hit my shoulder it was Seohyun. 

Seohyun: oh hi Sica have you heard from Yuri?

Jessica: not really.. Why?

Seohyun: No reason 

I got up and walked away. I dialed the hospital. 

Jessica: Hi I would like to call Kwon Yuri

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

Yuri: Hello?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Soory it took soo long!