Chapter 10~ Not so Innocent

Your the Perfect NightMare

Seohyun's pov...

I went into the elevator and ran into Taeyeon she was surprised by the way I dressed. Taeyeon mouthed the word wow, I smirked and looked at her seductively.

Seohyun: What?

I saw her eyeing my body from head to toe.

Taeyeon: Nothing just your outfit its a bit-

Seohyun: DIfferent, y? 

Taeyeon: Yeah, I kind've like it. 

I pressed the stop botton in the elevator.

Taeyeon: What are you doin-

I placed my finger on signaling her to be quiet.

Seohyun: Anything but kissing..

I slowly kissed her neck and she let out a soft moan out of . I grabbed her legs and put them around me. She was scratching my back and tugging at them i grabbed her arms and put them above her. 

Taeyeon: Joohyun...

She whispered a soft sigh and was begging for a kiss.

I stopped  teasing her I stared into her eyes. They were full of lust and desperation. 

Seohyun: Unnie..

Taeyeon: Seohyun please I'm begging you to kiss me. 

I moved my mouth towards her lips and froze. We were about 1 cm apart from one another. I clicked the elevator botton and turned away. 

Seohyun: Bye unnie!

I walked out leaving her dumbfounded. 

oVJJwQI.jpg

When I walked out of the building I spotted Yuri walking in mad. Where is Jessica?

Seohyun: Yuri, Hey

She stopped and took off her sunglasses she looked at my face and was surprised.

Yuri: Seohyun? What happened?

Seohyun: What do you mean?

I turned in a circle.

Seohyun: Do you like?

Yuri: Its y and all but its not like you.

Seohyun: It was like me and I'm making it me.

I crossed my arms together and stared at her.

Yuri: But your so innocent...

Seohyun: Look Yuri, I'm tired of being pushed around like a little doll so I'm changing it up.

Yuri: And I totally accept your opinion about this but  is this because of Jessica? What did she say to anyways.

Seohyun:  It doesnt matter what she said was a wake up call! I changed and I'm more confident. 

Yuri: Tell me Seohyun..

Seohyun: Why do you care so much! I'm like this because of you Yuri! I've always loved you and you just can't make up your mind!

She stood there speechless and looked at her toes.

Yuri: Seohyun..I love you. Only you.

I started tearing up and wiped it up before she saw. 

Seohyun: It's a little to late for that isn't it.

I walked away from her and headed out the door.

oVJJwQI.jpg

Yuri pov...

I really did mess her up didn't I. I turned around watching her walk away from me. It was just me and a empty hotel lobby. I squated down and bursted in tears. I'm so STUPID how did I let her slip through my hands like butter. I had my chance but I didn't take. How could I think that she would just walk back into my arms like nothing happened. I'm better off

DEAD....

oVJJwQI.jpg

Seohyun's pov...

I dorve to the hospital and went to Yoona's room. 

Doctor: She's in a coma we don't know when she will wake up but she's been mumbling a girl's name for hours.

Seohyun: Whats this girls name?

Doctor: Something like Seohyun.

Seohyun: Oh okay..

I looked at her pure skin she looked asleep but she wasn't she might as well have been dead.

Doctor: Do you know this Seohyun by any chance?

Seohyun: Yeah I know her really well actually. She is silent but loud, a shadow but very bold, average but beautiful and means everything to Yoona.

Doctor: She sounds wonderful if you could get her here that would be nice maybe she'll wake up.

Seohyun: Thats the thing she kind've left for a while and I don't know when shes coming back at least that Seohyun.

Doctor: Oh okay, well I'll leave you alone for a minute.

Seohyun: Thank you

He walked out and I laid my head on Yoona's shoulder. 

Seohyun: I'm so lost Yoona. I need you not as a girlfriend but as my bestfriend I've gone back to my old habits and I could use your help. I honestly love you Yoona but not like that but as a sister, that probably to hear but I truely do love you Yoona. Please wake up I need you guidance. I love you..

oVJJwQI.jpg

Yoona's pov...

Seohyun: I love you..

I heard her say those words. My heart felt like exploding. 

Yoona: I'm ready to go back please let me! 

The pain in her tears killed me she was a complete badass right now I could tell by her outfit. 

Guide: Yoona are you sure you want to go back?

Yoona: Yes please I'm very much ready please!

Guide: You are going to be very hurt when you awaken.

Yoona: It will all be worth it just for her. 

I blinked my eyes and I felt Seohyun on me. I felt wet stains from her tears on my sleeve. I was awake. 

Yoona: Joohyun?

 

oVJJwQI.jpg

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone!!!! I'm actually completly in love with this chapter I don't know why how about you guys???? <3