Chapter 9~ Not so Fragile anymore

Your the Perfect NightMare

 Yuri's pov...

Seohyun seemed very upset I'll call her later.

Jessica: She's probably being over dramatic about something you know how she is

Yuri: Yeah...Maybe.

I opened my phone I texted Seo.

oVJJwQI.jpg

To: Seobabe

Fr: Yuri

Hey if you wanted to talk about something at the hospital go ahead... Please tell me whats wrong. I still care about you..

oVJJwQI.jpg

I closed my phone and stared at Jessica. Jessica gave me a bright smile. Is she who I really love.... Why am I having second thoughts.

Seohyun's pov...

I got Yuri's text but I'm not responding I don't need the devil to know what I'm texting Yuri.

I wiped off my tears. I hate this.. I hate being weak I'm so fragile now so lame. I wanna be who I used to be strong independent. Most of  all y. I struted to my closet and opened it. I went to the back and found my old clothes. 

Watch out Jessica, I'm not gonna be as fragile as before.

oVJJwQI.jpg

Jessica's pov..

I was happier than ever I have won the person I love. I had to break a few hearts on the way but I accomplised it. I stared at Yuri and saw her unhappy.

Jessica: Whats bugging you babe?

She stared at me. She smiled very faintly and responded.

Yuri: Nothing, its not important or relivent.

Jessica: Its Seohyun.

Yuri: Yeah kind've.

I stopped the car and pulled to the side.

Jessica: I need to know right now.

Yuri: What?

Jessica: I need you to say those 3 words.

She stared at me and looked back down.

Jessica: 3 words, 3 syllables 8 letters..

Yuri: I can't.

Jessica: Fine then tell me this. Do you love Seohyun?

She placed her hands on her head and pulled her away from her face.

Jessica: Do you?

Yuri: I-I dont know Jessica. I know I like you but I still have feelings for Seohyun. I was with her for a while.

A tear dropped from my face. I knew it was to good to be true. I started crying. Not tthe soft cry that doesn't hurt and you can stop the hard cry where you wanna die.

Yuri: Please don't cry Jessica

Jessica: You don't understand. I'm always a step behind her shes always ahead of me in everything.

Yuri: That's how you feel?

Jessica: Of course this is how I feel! Kwon Yuri I can say I love you but mean it at the same time I truely love you with all my heart but there is a person holding me back and I'll take her instead of you.

She started laughing and stared at me.

Yuri: Wow.

Jessica: What?

Yuri: Your such a hypocrite.

I stopped crying and started glaring at her.

Yuri: At least I have the heart not to say those words. You can say it like it's nothing. You know what your right. Seohyun is always a step ahead you know why?

Jessica: Why?

Yuri: Because she has a heart and deserves better than me.

Seohyun this Seohyun that. Time to break your innocent image.

Jessica: She's a , using little !

Yuri: What are you talkign about?

Jessica: When she lived in America she got expelled from school because she was failing and she slept with every boy even her Vocal teacher when she had the chance!

Yuri: Move on Jessica! At least she grew up and matured you. Your just a immature little girl begging for my attention and you know what you had your chance and you failed!

I opened the car door and walked out.

Jessica: What are you doing?!

Yuri: I'll get a cab!

Game over.

oVJJwQI.jpg

Seohyun pov...

I put on my boots and stepped outside.  

Seohyun: I can't wait for her to see me 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hellos everyone I'm trying to stay updated for you guys!! I have another story I'm working on so please be patient sometimes! I'll try to update at least 3x a week or more! 

 Check out my other story its a love retangle like this one its called "You are my New Light":  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/910501/you-are-my-new-light-snsd-taeny-yoonhyun-yulsic-girlsgeneration-yoonsic-yulseo