Chaper 3~Yoona to Rescue

Your the Perfect NightMare

Yuri pov...

I felt ashame. How could i hurt her like that she deserves so much better, why do i do this to her? Jessica why did you kiss me? Why did I kiss back? I cried hard and i through everything off my desk and just cried. I heard a knock. Why should I get it? 

Sooyoung: Yuri Unnie. Its me Sooyoung... Seohyun texted me I know what happened just let me in..

I walked to the door opened it and fell into Sooyoungs arms. I loved her like a sister. She was closest to me besides Seohyun.

Sooyoung: Lay down Yul.

I fell onto the bed and breathed. I held in my tears.

Sooyoung: You shouldnt hold in your feelings Yuri.

Yuri: Im your unnie I should be a good example..I cant cry in front of you.

Sooyoung: Everyone has feelings and everyone cries.

Right then I cried and bursted into tears. Sooyoung hugged me comforting me. 

Yuri: Im so stupid I let her fall into my trap and i just broke her.. Seohyun is diffrent I want her back I want to love her..

Sooyoung: I know..

She caressed my hair like i was a dog. 

I heard a door open and keys drop and heels clicking. Yoona. Im dead..

I heard her run into the room. 

Yoona: Sooyoung out!

She walked out. She clicked on the lights and stared at me. She may be younger but she is scary.

Yoona: WHat the hell Yuri! WHat did you do to her this time huh?!

Yuri: I..I..

Yoona: Sentences!

Yuri: Your going to kill me.

She crossed her arms and breathed.

Yuri: I kissed Jessica and Seohyun saw.

I could feel her urging to claw my face and rip out my heart.

Yoona: What the .

Yuri: She dumpped me.

Yoona: You deserved it Kwon Yuri. That maknae has been through hell since dating you and she deserves better than you. 

Yuri: Like you right?

Yoona: What?

I stood up and got stern.

Yuri: you think your better for her than me right?!

Yoona: Hell yeah..

Yuri: Go to hell.

Yoona: I'm leaving before I kill you.

She left the room and slammed the door. After that something sparked inside of me. I wanted to kill her.

 

Yoona pov...

I walked in front of the room Seo was in.

Yoona: Joohyun.. its me Yoona just let me in please..

Seohyun unlocked the door and pulled me inside.

Yoona: Its okay

She cried on me. It hurt me so much seeing her cry. I love her dearly but Yuri asked her before me..

Seohyun: Is it weird that I still love her?

I froze I felt the anger.

Yoona: why Seo! she treated you like !

Seohyun: Dont yell at me please i dont know what ill do if i lose you to.

Yoona: There are better people

Seohyun: Maybe but when your in love reality seems to unreal because its amazing. My life was better than dreaming when we started at least, I just love her she is my baby and i want to take care of her..

Yoona: Love is stupid and complicated and weird!

Seohyun: its an illusion of confusion its a rollercoaster that keeps going up..Love is amazing when you have it yoona.

I finally understood. It was an illusion.. and i was lost in one..

Yoona: Joohyun dont freak out..

Seohyun: what?

Yoona: I love you.

 

 

- Sorry late update <3