Chapter 11~Blood and lost.S

Your the Perfect NightMare

Yuri's pov ||

I cried and cried to the point when I ran out of tears. I laid there miserable on my bed lost, confused and overall suicidal. I found no point in living, breathing, trying or loving anymore. I didn't want to live a world without Seohyun by my side helping me get through it. I held the pills in my hand and the knife to slit my wrist so I would bleed out. I was ready I was ready to let  the pain eat me up and kill me in the end. I dialed Seohyun's number and i held in my tears. 

Seohyun: Hello? Yuri?

I couldn't speak I was lost with words. I heard her annoyed and that was understandable but i wanted her to know how much she meant to me before I gave it all up. 

Yuri: I Love you Seohyun. Not the type of love that you can get over the type the pains you when you know you hurt them.. The type that kills you knowing your not the reason why they smile anymore. The type that people dream, fantasize and write about. I love you because you didn't try to make me fall in love with you it just happened the day you ssid hello. The day you said your final goodbye will be my final goodbye. 

Seohyun: Yuri... what do you mean your final?

Yuri: I'm ready to be able to breath again and have no worries, memories, emotions or especially you. Because if I can't have you as a lover I don't see the point in living anymore.

Seohyun: Yuri!! Where are you I'm coming right now! Where?

Yuri: Goodbye Seohyun. I love you.

I hung up and stared at the different colored pills. I took every single one and i sat on the ground and smiled. 

Yuri: I'm ready to be free.

I held the knife and shut my eyes.

 

Seohyun's pov ||

Yoona: Joohyun! Where are you going?

Seohyun: I'm sorry Yoona I'll be back.

I ran out the door and went into my car. I started dialing Jessica's number as i sped down the road. 

Jessica: You have a lot of nerve to call me Seohyun!

Seohyun: Not now Jessica! Yuri is going to kill herself! Go to her house now!

I hung up and focused on the road. 

Seohyun: Don't die on me Yuri.

I teared up and drove faster. It'll be all my fault.

 

Jessica's pov...

I drove down the highway  heading to Yuri. I dialed her number and all i got was a stupid voicemail. My car got hit in the back. It stopped and was smoking. I started crying and i hit the wheel and screamed. 

Jessica: Yuri! Don't die on me please. I need you in my life please!!

I cried and sobbed in the car. 

 

Seohyun's pov ||

I  ran into the building and ran up the stairs to her suite. I banged on the door.

Seohyun: YURI! You better open this goddamn door!

I kicked the door down hard and I ran into her room. I found a note on her bed that said my death note/will. I ran to the bathroom and found blood all over the floor. I saw an empty pill bottle. I broke down in tears waiting for the cops to come. 

Seohyun: Your going to be okay! Just a little bit of blood. Your going to be-

I broke down and cried holding her arms. 

Seohyun: Don't die please... I can't bare knowing it was my fault..

I took off my jacket and wrapped it on her wrist to stop the bleeding. 

Seohyun: Yuri...dont't die..

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note: PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER. I HAVE NO ESCUSE FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG. HERE IS A JUICY CHAPTER FOR YEAH!