Chapter 12~ I'm ready.

Your the Perfect NightMare

Yuri's pov |

When the blood was leaving my body I started feeling regret. I got really drowsy and I don't know how but I started crying. I didn't want to end this way, I was reaching for my phone and It all went black.

 

Dream |

I was running through a field in a white romper. There was a bright light and flowers all around me. I kept running I was about to  run into the light until I heard soft cries. It was Seohyun she was crying. I suddenly felt a burning sensation on my wrist. I looked at them and I found two scar marks. 

Seohyun: Yuri don't die on me please.

I got so upset. Why did I do this? Where am I? And how do I get out?!

Yuri: Seohyun! I'm right here! Seohyun!

I screamed her name I felt my body go into a shock. I fell through the ground before me. I was falling down my white romper disappeared and all the flowers were gone. I was falling into a pit of fire and lost. Hell. I cried hard I was scared. Suddenly my heart shocked back up and I flew back out of the hole into my body. 

?: Clear!

 I heard the nurses and doctors helping me live. I was back into my body my skin. I didn't know to be happy or sad. Seohyun..

Seohyun's pov |

I sat in waiting room with Yoona's arms around me. I laid my face on my hands and started crying.

Seohyun: If she dies it's my fault. 

Yoona: No it's not don't say that.

Yoona was able to leave the hospital because she was healthy enough.

I heard screaming and arguing in the halls. 

Jessica: Move out of the way! My friend is in there!

I got up and grabbed Jessica. We sat in the waiting room and it felt like eternity. 

Doc: People for Kwon Yuri?

We got up and walked over to him. 

Doc: She seems to be recovering but she lost a lot of blood. Luckily she isn't a rare blood type so we easily found blood for her. 

Jessica: Is she going to be able to be released. 

Doc: I'm afraid that she won't be leaving until tomorrow night. Only because we need to run a few test. 

Seohyun: Thats good news.

Doc: Yes, shes very lucky, she said she wants to speak to someone named Yoona.

We all looked at her very surprised.

Yoona: Are you sure she didn't say another name.

Doc: Positive, she requested Yoona. 

Yoona walked away with the doctor and she entered the room. Jessica and I stared at one another surprised. 

 

Yoona's pov |

I walked in and sat in the chair. 

Yuri: Heh I din't think you would actually be here. 

Yoona: Why?

Yuri: I need you to take care of Seohyun for me. 

Yoona: What are you saying.

Yuri: I'm saying that you deserve her. I'm leaving once I get released and I'm never returning. I need to know someone will be watching while I'm gone. 

Yoona: Why..

Yuri: All I do here is cause pain to the ones I love. I don't deserve this nobody deserves this. I want to be happy. My happiness is with Seohyun but in order for us to work is if shes upset. 

Yoona: You give her happiness though..

Yuri: I may give her smiles and laughter. But you give her something I can't which is trust. 

Yoona: But what about Jessica?

Yuri: She's a beautiful girl she will find someone better then me. This isn't making me happy. Trust me. I just need to learn to love myself before I love anyone else. Which requires me to find myself.  

Yoona: You really love her.

Yuri: More than I should. I love Seohyun so much.

Yoona: How do you know?

Yuri: Nothing about her makes sense she makes me smile, confused, chase her, she's a challenge. Seohyun is a beauty that one encounters once in a lifetime, and I'm very happy that it happened with her. Seohyun is beautiful without trying she is loved both deeply and widely but she doesn't beg for it. She doesn't beg for attention which I love. I love her so much Yoona.

Yoona: Then don't leave her

A tear fell out I wiped it and smiled. 

Yuri: I half to. I'm in a hospital bed Yoona. I need to love myself. I need to find myself. No matter how much I love her. 

 

 

Author's note: I absolutly loved writing this chapter. It really showed Yuri's love and compassion for Seohyun