Chapter 13

Your the Perfect NightMare

Seohyun pov |

Jessica and I sit there anxious to know what Yuri is telling Yoona. Finally Yoona walks out of the room and sits down quietly, she stares at me and points to me then Yuri's room. I stood up and walked towards the door scared to find out what she wants to tell me. The truth was that I loved her so dearly, it hurts. I opened the door finding her eyes closed and then her face brightened knowing I was in her presence. 

Yuri: Joohyun, I'm so sorry. 

She broke down in tears and was breaking down. 

Yuri: I've put you through so much even when we aren't together.

She wiped a tear off of her cheek and smiled. 

Yuri: I love you so much and I wanted you to know that, and that I'm leaving Korea for good this time. 

My heart ached with pain hearing those words flow out of . 

Seohyun: Why Yuri I just started figuring out my feelings for you. I've figured out that I need you to live, survive life now has a meaning to it. You're the person I want to wake up to and make breakfast for every morning . Kwon Yuri I love you so much!

Yuri: Seohyun, I may love you and you may love me, but I don't love myself, thats something I need to learn. I just can't keep placing your feelings before mine anymore.

I started crying and I felt lost. 

Seohyun: It would be selfish of me to make you stay.

Yuri: Maybe one day when we are older and more mature, we can learn to love each other again.

Seohyun: I won't have to learn because I'll still love you.

She smiled at that remark. 

Yuri: You just made my a my whole life Seohyun..

I laughed at her sarcasm I walked up to her and softly kissed her lips.She hugged me and I never wanted to let go of her,ever. I wanted top stay in her arms forever. I felt her warm breath and smile on my back. Finally after several minutes we let go . I walked out of her room sad and happy at the same time.

When I walked out Jessica bolted into the room. I sat next to Yoona and she hugged me. 

Yoona: I know what she said, and it's okay to cry.

Seohyun: I'm happy for her, there is no need to cry anymore.

I laid my head on her shoulder and shut my puffy eyes. 

 

Yoona''s pov...

Seohyun was turning strong and independent. I found it madly attractive, but I was proud of her. She laid there asleep on my shoulder she looked like an angel. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

Yoona: I love you, Joohyun. 

I whispered those words and laid on her also.

Seohyun: I love you too. 

I was shocked by it suddenly, her eyes stayed shut but she was smiling.

I fell asleep on her.

 

Jessica's pov...

I stood there mad, furious and sad. My tears rolled down my eyes and I was clentching my fist. 

Jessica: How could you play me this whole time! I was just your back up because Seohyun got bored of you!

Yuri:  Jessica I did love you, don't think I didnt, but I no longer feel anything for you but friendship.

I walked up to her and kissed her lips tightly. 

Jessica: Bye Yuri I'm done with you and all your excuses.

I walked out of the hospital wiping off my tears. I noticed Yoona running behind me.

Yoona: Jessica calm down. Why can't you understand that she doesn't love you?!

I stood there staring at her clueless to what I shall answer. 

Jessica: Because I know no one will love me like she did, even if I'm a cold-hearted .

Yoona grabbed my hands and stared into my eyes.

Yoona: I totally doubt that Jessica, You are beautiful, kind and definetly persistant. That's attractive and if no one can see that there crazy.

She smiled very small and clentched my hand together. She kissed my cheek and hugged me. I felt my heart pounding I gained butterflies and became nervous. Yoona let go of my hands and that warm feeling that melted my heart dissappeared. She walked back into the hospital leaving me lost, confused with love in my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Guys someone put a virus on my computer and uit's thwe slowest thing ion earth. I had to make this chapter short or else I would've legit broke the computer because of its lagging.