The Odds In Your Favour

The Letter

Team B were outside of H&M after escaping from the fangirls. 

"Hey, isn't that the girl, who dropped her bracelet!" said Yunhyung. Everyone looked at the entrance of the shop which the girl was entering. 

"You're right! Good eye Yunhyung!" said Bobby. Yunhyung smiled. 

"We should go in, lets go!" instructed Hanbin.

They walked inside the shop looking around for the girl and the workers immediately noticed them. Suddenly, they heard a voice saying "Ahh, No, I'm 10 bucks short!" 

"There she is." said Junhwe.

"Aww, 10 bucks short, really?" said Bobby to the rest. They all let out a small laugh. Without wasting any time, they approached the girl. When she noticed she said "Oh my god!" 

"She's a fan alright" Jinhwan said while smirking. "Yeah, but the question is, is she THE fan" Donghyuk replied. 

"Sorry, for being rude, let us introduce ourselves." Hanbin said. 

"No, its okay, I know who you are. All of you." the girl interrupted. 

"Very well, then, that means you really are a fan" replied Hanbin with a smile.

The girl nodded, without saying a word, probably cause she was starstrucked. 

"Okay, I guess we'll go straight to the point. You dropped this bracelet while you were walking, and we wanted to give it back" said Yunhyung.

"OH! MY BRACELET! THANK YOU! I didn't realize I dropped it!" she replied with a face of relief.

"You're most welcome, but, thats not it. Do you have more of that?" asked Bobby

"What? The bracelets?" she asked.

"Yes. Do you?" asked Junhwe.

"Yeah, I do. I had about 7 of them, until I mailed.. 6.. to you guys.." She said hesitantly. She blushed, and was probably embarrased having to confess she sent a fan letter.

"Oh, it must be her!" whispered Yunhyung to the boys. The boys nodded. 

"Wait, let me ask one more question" whispered Hanbin. 

"Could you tell us your name?" Hanbin asked. 

"(YN)" she replied. 

"ITS HER!" all of them said in unison. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You stood there stoned as you saw their reaction when they found out who you were. You were curious and confused about everything, but you were happy. Your face felt hot and red as a tomato. 

"(YN), we want to thank you for your letter. We read it last night, and we all cried because of it!" said Bobby.

"And the bracelets, it meant so much to us, so, we really want to thank you for that" added Hanbin. 

"Oh, no worries! I didn't think you guys would even receive them!" you said

"Well, we did! And look!" said Junhwe while pointing to his wrist. He was already wearing the bracelet that you gave. When Junhwe showed his bracelet on his wrist, so did the rest. 

"Wow, you guys are already wearing it!" you said. You were redder than before. You actually felt like tearing up, cause what they did really touched you. 

"Oh yes, we have. We kind of wanted to make it our friendship bracelet kind of thing. We'll stay UNITED forever." said Jinhwan. 

"We really appreciate your letter, it really helped bring us closer and we became more determined to debut. It motivated us." said Hanbin

"I'm glad you got it and that it managed to do that! It was all I was hoping for." you replied with a smile.

"So, since we met you, we kind of want to repay you for what you did." said Donghyuk.

"Oh my, are you serious? With what?" You asked. 

"Anything. Except pictures or autographs. We're not allowed to do that, sorry." answered Yunhyung.

"Ah, I see. Its alright." you said. 

"But, we could take you out for a drink, or something?" offered Bobby.

"Oh, here, 10 bucks, for the beanie!" offered Jinhwan 

"NO, You guys heard me say that?!" you asked in shock.

"Yeah!" they replied while giggling. 

You turned down the 10 bucks offered by Jinhwan, cause you felt a little embarrased to be receiving money from them. But, you had to accept a drink with all of them, cause they were so persistant. 

"So, shall we go? How bout to the cafe down the street, it isnt so crowded there." asked Bobby

"Okay, lets go!" you said excitedly.