An Enchanting Day Out

The Letter

You walked out of H&M with Team B. They wanted to seperate themselves, so they wouldnt get spotted. Yunhyung went with Jinhwan. Donghyuk went with Junhwe. You went with Bobby and Hanbin. Thanks to the amount of people in Myeondong, you all managed to walk without being spotted. Team B had their hoods up and beanies on and everything, while you had nothing to cover you up. 

"Sorry, you had to walk with us like this, we wouldn't want you to receive too much attention." Hanbin said to you.

"What? Its fine. I understand. I'm pretty sure you guys are breaking company rules by doing this with me too right?" you asked.

"Not really, we can sort of meet up with fans and stuff, but usually they come in a group, so its a bit difficult. But, in your case, you're all alone, so, it feels kind of safer in a way." Bobby replied.

"Ohh, well thank god, I came alone, or else this wouldn't happen!" you replied.

Bobby and Hanbin just laughed at you. 

Soon enough, you arrived at the cafe. Over there you saw that the rest of the Team B boys had arrived, and were getting a table. They were right, about one thing, the cafe was seriously almost empty. There was only a few people there and they all looked like busy business people with suits on and everything. Of course, busy with their phones too. You, Hanbin and Bobby sat down to join the rest of the boys and you ended up sitting in between Hanbin and Donghyuk. 

"Wow, this place really is empty. This is honestly, really sad for the business!" you said to Team B.

They laughed. And you were confused.

"She definitely has never been here before" Jinhwan said to the rest of the boys. 

"(YN), the business here runs fine" Junhwe said while handing you the menu. 

You opened it, and you literally felt like your eyeballs were about to come out.

"HOLY S***!" you said.

The boys just ended up laughing hysterically. 

"These prices are madness!" you said in disbelief.

"Yes, now do you know why, this place is empty?" Bobby replied.

"Erm, Yeah, definitely. Oh my god, the coffee better be good and have rainbows in them, at these prices!" you said as you continued flipping through the menu.

Team B laughed hysterically again.

"You're really funny, you know that?" said Jinhwan.

You looked at him and just smiled. 

"Well, lets order. And (YN) don't worry, we'll pay for you" Hanbin offered. 

"What? NO WAY! This is too pricey!" you said

"Its fine, don't worry about it" said Hanbin

You then had no other choice but to agree since you really couldnt afford it with the amount of pocket money you had. But, you did have your parents credit card, which they allowed you to spend on anything at all. You came from a wealthy family, but you didn't want to get noticed as one of those since you were all alone at the streets of Myeongdong. You sort of acted like you werent really wealthy in front of Team B, cause you just didn't know if they'd treat you the same way. So, you faked it. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team B POV

(YN) sat down next to Donghyuk and Hanbin.

"Wow, she's really pretty up close." Donghyuk said in his head. 

"Oh Yeah! She's sitting next to me. Gotta get my moves on." Hanbin thought.

"Hmm, I wonder how she'll act to the prices of the food and drinks here." thought Bobby

"HOLY S***" (YN) said.

"WELL THAT ANSWERED IT" Bobby thought and laughed with the rest.

"Yes, now do you know why, this place is empty?" Bobby said. 

"Erm, Yeah, definitely. Oh my god, the coffee better be good and have rainbows in them, at these prices!" (YN) said

"Damn, she's adorable." thought Bobby

"She's funny. I love it!" thought Jinhwan

"You're really funny, you know that?" said Jinhwan.

(YN) smiled at him.

"NO. HER SMILE. ITS SO PRETTY!" thought Jinhwan. 

"She looks gorgeous in this dress. Hang on, is her dress Burberry? Oh, its definitely Burberry" Yunhyung thought while observing (YN) as she was still talking about the prices of the coffee. 

"She must be pretty wealthy. Hmm, but the way she's acting towards the prices though, the dress must've been a gift." Yunhyung thought to himself again. 

"Okay, Hanbin, its go time." Hanbin thought.

"Well, lets order. And (YN) don't worry, we'll pay for you." Hanbin offered. 

"What? NO WAY! This is too pricey!" (YN) said.

"Its fine, don't worry about it" said Hanbin."

"Umm, Okay then. I'll have a Caramel Macchiato." (YN) said.

"Hey, she's ordering the same drink as me. Must be fate." Bobby thought. 

"She's a coffee girl. Cool personality too. NICE." thought Junhwe. 

(YN) is really attractive. We're pretty sure all of us kind of liked her, but we just didn't know what each other thought. But one thing we were glad about, she was a big fan of us. Any of us could've had a chance with her. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You got your drink and you guys chatted about everything. WIN, about what they're doing now. They were funny and really nice to be around. It was like they were instantly your bestfriends. You felt like you've knew them for a very long time. 

"(YN), How old are you?" asked Yunhyung

"I'm 16" you replied

"Ohh, she's younger than all of us! We've all got a shot!" said Bobby jokingly.

You laughed at Bobby cause you honestly didn't believe any of them would ever want to date you.

 "Well, since you're younger, we'll protect you from anything! You'll be our dongsaeng!" Jinhwan said.

"Hey, Jinhwan, you already got all 5 of us as your dongsaeng, you sure you could take another one?" asked Junhwe

"Why not? I bet you, she'll be nicer than all 5 of you combined!" Jinhwan said

You laughed along with the rest of Team B at what Jinhwan said. 

"So, where did you get the bracelets? Did you make them?" asked Hanbin

"Oh, No, I got them from London last year" you replied

"OH CRAP, I TOLD THEM I WENT TO LONDON. NOW THEY'LL KNOW I'M LOADED." you said in your heart.

"Wow, LONDON! You must be pretty wealthy!" said Bobby

"No,no, My aunt brought me there. She's pretty wealthy,so, yeah. Me, I'm just average." You replied to Bobby

"Oh, I see. Lucky you." Bobby added.

"PHEW, NICE COVER UP (YN)" you said in your head as you nodded to Bobby's comment.

"What made you buy them? and why buy 7 of them?" asked Donghyuk

"Well, I liked the message behind it of course. I wanted to give them to my friends, but I don't know, things changed since I left. When I got back, they were less friendly, they don't really include me in things anymore. I don't even know why. Maybe, they just got bored of me.' you said

"What? Bored of you? How could they even? Listen, if they're like that to you then that means they weren't real friends even from the beginning." said Junhwe

"Yeah, I know. Which is why I didn't give them the bracelets, and I thought you guys deserved it even more." You said. 

"Thanks, again (YN), and we're sorry that you had to get bad friends like that." Hanbin said.

"Well, it doesn't really matter actually. I'm comfortable alone, you know?" you replied.

"Wow, I think I've heard one of us say this before. Was it you? Junhwe?" Donghyuk asked

"Yeeaahh, I might have said something of that sort" Junhwe replied.

"You're really cool (YN). Its nice hanging with you." said Jinhwan

"Why, thank you. You guys a pretty cool too." you said

"Pretty cool? We're the definition of awesome, alright!" said Bobby jokingly

All of you laughed and when you were done with your drinks, the boys gathered money and paid for the bill. Then you guys left. They said goodbye to you at the cafe, and they went back to the YG Training building. You don't know how they travel around, but you just assumed YG has some car that brings them places. You then, walked back to the main entrance of Myeongdong, and you were glad to see that you're bicycle was still tied up to the lamp post. You unlocked it and rode home thinking about how lucky you were to have spent a day with Team B. It was an enchanting day you thought as you rode your bicycle into the sunset.