The Drama In Your Life

The Letter

The Drama In Your Life: 

You have a group of friends which consists of about 7 people. They are your best friends in High School. Throughout your schooling life, when you were 14 you met a boy a year older than you in school. You two got close, and started dating. You both fell in love and the relationship was going steady. He was pretty close with your friends too, so, it was all good. Since your parents, were really busy, they had to work overseas and one of these places was London. At the end of your 2nd year in High School, you had to follow your parents to London for about a year. You had to leave your old school and your friends, and your boyfriend temporarily. In London, you tried to keep contact with all of them especially your boyfriend, but it was tough cause of the time difference, but you still managed to make time for WIN ;). Although, you did make new friends there, but, you never found anyone like your boyfriend, you were too loyal to him. Towards the end of the year, your boyfriend stopped replying your messages like he used to. You were starting to worry why. One of your classmates, decided to talk to you via messenger and the subject about your boyfriend opened up. He showed a picture and it proved to you that your boyfriend, was cheating on you with one of your bestfriends. And you just couldn't take it anymore. You texted your boyfriend that it was over, and your reason was that you couldn't continue with this long distance relationship, eventhough it was only a few weeks until you were coming back. You didn't want to tell him what you knew, cause you wanted to protect your classmate that told you from getting into trouble. He tried to get you back, but the pictures your classmate sent you of him and your bestfriend just pierced your heart deep, so you just ended it. When you got back to Seoul, you begged your parents to make you change schools. You wanted an international school instead, so you lost contact with all of your previous best friends. You closed that book, and now you're opening a new one. And its starting pretty well, cause you've made 6 new friends, who are called Hanbin, Bobby, Jinhwan, Yunhyung, Donghyuk and Junhwe.