The Truth

The Letter

Team B were walking back to their car that dropped them off at Myeongdong. It was time to go back to the YG Training Building. They got on the car and the drive drove them back. On the way, they saw (YN) riding her bicycle going back home. 

"Look! Its (YN) on her bike!" pointed out Junhwe

"You're right, it is. Can we follow her and see where she goes? I wanna know where she lives." said Hanbin

"Why Hanbin? You wouldn't wanna appear as a stalker." said Jinhwan

"I'm not a stalker. I'm just curious, thats all. There's something about her that is fishy. You know? Like she hasn't been totally honest with us." said Hanbin

"Hanbin, are you okay? Cause you're kind of sounding crazy right now." Bobby said.

"Well, I kind of agree with Hanbin. Something is fishy about her. I wanna follow her too!" said Yunhyung.

"Okayy, since you want that, we might as well just stalk her, right?" said Bobby

"Sir! Can you stop here for a bit, and try to follow the girl on the bicycle? And don't be too obvious." instructed Bobby to the driver.

"Umm, Yes, of course." said the driver accepting the instructions. 

The driver followed (YN) stealthly and skilfully. The boys were impressed at the way the driver did it. It was as if he does it all the time.

"Sir, you're really good at this! Its as if you do it all the time!" said Donghyuk jokingly.

"Well, actually, I do. YG Artists tend to do things like this all the time." the driver replied.

"You hear that guys? Since we all are doing this, really means, we are meant to be in YG! Its a YG THING!" said Hanbin

The car bursted in laughter even the driver was laughing. 

After slowly following (YN) on the car, they reached the part where she enters her housing area. The driver did a really good job, that (YN) didn't even realize, there was a car following her. When she took a turn at one if the corners the Team B boys were shocked.

"WOAH! Did she turn into that street?" said Jinhwan

"SHE DID. THAT PLACE IS LIKE FOR REALLY RICH PEOPLE. I HAVE A COUSIN THERE, AND HER HOUSE IS MASSIVE." said Hanbin

"You were right, Hanbin, she was lying to us. She's rich!" said Bobby

"Guys, you never know, it might be her aunt's house. She did say her aunt was pretty rich." said Junhwe

"True, it might've been her aunt that bought her that Burberry dress too!" said Yunhyung

"Hang on, her dress was Burberry?" asked Jinhwan

"Yeahh, didn't you see? Well, at least I saw it was Burberry" Yunhyung replied

"Maybe, its fake. There are a lot of fake branded stuff in Seoul nowadays." said Hanbin

"It was genuine. Don't doubt me, I know a genuine when I see one." said Yunhyung in an irritated tone. 

"Alright, Yunhyung. We won't doubt you again, fashionista. But, you're right, it could've been a gift." replied Bobby

"I'm not satisfied, lets follow her deeper." said Hanbin

The driver took the turn and stopped and eyed wherever (YN) went. 

"Umm, Boys, its a bit risky to follow her by car here. Its kind of headed to her housing area already. I might get spotted. If you guys are truly desperate, you should just get out of the car and hide behind trees and follow her." said the driver.

Without even discussing with the other members Yunhyung replied "Okay, we'll do that. Lets go." 

Hanbin was impressed with Yunhyung's decision.

The boys, just agreed with Yunhyung and they went out of the car. 

"Oh, and boys, Don't forget, Hoods up!" reminded the driver.

They got out of the car and walked stealthly. Hiding behind trees, carefully hiding from (YN). Then they saw (YN) slowing down and approaching a house at the end of the street. It was a really huge house and she stopped her bike right in front of it. They were hidden behind a bush about a few metres away, but they could hear everything that was going on, and of course they could see it. 

"Jones! is Mum home yet?" they heard (YN) ask the guard. 

"No, Miss (Your Last Name), she's not. How was your day? You should have gotten the chaufer to drive you, why did you go by bicycle? Its dangerous for a girl like you to cycle alone!" said the guard.

"Oh, my day was amazing! And its alright, it was sunny out, so I thought I'd cycle. Where's father?" (YN) asked.

"He is probably at the mini golf course at the back. I hear he is preparing for a friendly game with his friends tomorrow morning. He has been playing since 4PM!" the guard replied. 

"What? But its already 6PM! He should be getting ready for dinner. You know what, nevermind, I'll just go get ready, I'm a little sweaty." (YN) replied.

"Would you like me to alert the servants to get a bath ready for you?" offered the guard.

"Hmm, that'd be nice. I think the Rose bomb would be lovely. " (YN) said.

"Alright, Miss, I shall alert them immediately. Please head on inside, Miss, its getting dark. And let me put your bicycle away." said the guard.

"Thank you, Jones" (YN) replied before walking inside the gates and disappearing into the house.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Guys, holy crap, she was lying big time! SHE'S LOADED! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE HOUSE. ITS BIGGER THAN MY COUSIN'S!" said Hanbin

"Yeah, but is it hers? I mean it could be that her family is living in her Aunt's house or something!" said Yunhyung

"NO WAY! Stop denying it, she's rich okay! Look at the way the guard addressed her! 'Miss (YLN)'. Only rich people get that kind of treatment!" said Bobby

"Oh don't forget she's getting a bath prepared by servants with bath bombs, oh my god, how many servants do you think she has?" said Donghyuk

"But Yunhyung has a point guys, I mean, it could be her Aunt's house, seriously. said Junhwe.

"Erm, I don't think so. Look! There's a name written on the wall at the front gate. It says "(YLN)'S RESIDENCE. That was her last name too! Its obviously hers!" Hanbin pointed out.

Suddenly, the guards started looking around, as if he heard something suspicious. 

"OH CRAP, we should go." said Jinhwan

They left the area, and went back to the car and told everything to the driver. All of them were thinking in the car, why (YN) had to lie about her family's status to them. They felt upset, that she wasn't honest about herself. But, they knew she obviously lied for a reason.