The Bracelet

The Letter

     A few weeks has passed since you sent the letter to Team B. Honestly, you didn't think the letter even got to them, or they would even read it, since they get so many letters and gifts everyday from other fans. It was Saturday morning, and you felt like going out. You called up all your friends, asking whether any of them would like to accompany you. Unfortunately, all of them were busy. Being the independant girl you are, you decided to go out by yourself. You green sundress, with a cardigan and flats. For accessories, you never really wear any, except for your bracelet. You went outside and it was quite a sunny day, so you thought it would be nice to cycle. You took your bicycle, and cycled away, until you reached Myeongdong. On the street, it was so crowded, that you kind of regretted using a bicycle, since you couldn't cycle down the road. So, you tied your bicycle, to a lamp post, with a lock of course. You left your bike and walked off. You went to Starbucks, and got a cup of coffee, then continued your walk. Out of the blue, you heard loud screams. It sounded like girls. You, wondered what it was about, and was about to ignore it, until you thought..." Oh no, maybe its Team B! They've been spotted here before!". Right after that thought, you ran towards the sound, bumping into most of the pedestrians. When you got to the crowd of girls, you saw a group of boys. You followed the group of girls, who were tailing the boys, and when you got a good look, your heart stopped, and your gut feeling was right. It was indeed, Team B. Donghyuk, Hanbin,Bobby,Junhwe, Yunhyung and Jinhwan. You tried to get close to them, trying to get noticed, but there were so many girls crowding them, that, you just gave up. You walked away, all depressed. But at least, you saw them in person, you were pretty happy, yet disappointed, you couldn't interact with them at all. You cheered yourself up, by walking with your cup of coffee and seeing all the shops in Myeongdong. Then you reached a part, where there were less people. You could finally smell the air. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Guys, isn't it nice to be in Myeongdong?!" asked Bobby getting all excited cause it was their first outing together in a while.

"Of course! I don't know what to buy, but I feel like shopping!" said Donghyuk.

"Just go to H&M, you always go there!" said Hanbin.

"Hmm, maybe I should" agreed Donghyuk.

As they were walking together, unspotted by any fans, they looked around and saw a girl tieing her bicycle to a lamp post.

"Look at that girl, she's brave enough to do that!" said Junhwe.

"Wow, I bet it will be gone by the time we come back!" said Hanbin.

"Hey, you never know, the people of Seoul are good people, Hanbin-ah! " said Jinhwan. All of the Team B members, looked at the girl.

"Hmm, she's pretty" said Hanbin.

"Yeah, you're right, she is." said Yunhyung. At that moment, the girl walked pass them, and something dropped from her wrist.

"Huh, she dropped this!" said Yunhyung. He picked it up and it turned out to be a bracelet.

"Her bracelet fell off, should we chase her?" asked Yunhyung.

"I don't know, maybe we should, but she has disappeared." said Jinhwan. All of them analysed the bracelet,and suddenly Hanbin said.

"Hey! Thats the exact same bracelet that we got from the fan in the letter! Its just a different colour!"

"Oh yeah, you're right. It is. Was the fan, her? (YN)?" asked Donghyuk.

"It could be, the bracelet is exactly like the one we got, and I'm sure its like handmade or something. We should look for her" said Bobby. As they were about to look for the girl, they heard screams from a group of girls.

"Uh-Oh, I think we've been spotted!" warned Junhwe. The girls started running towards them.

"OH YES, WE HAVE" said Bobby. The boys kept their cool, and walked, at a fast pace.

"Guys, lets just do the usual!" said Jinhwan.

"OKAY!" answered the rest. They split ways and soon enough they disappeared in the sea of people. But, they met at the usual spot, they always do, somewhere near H&M.

"Okay, guys, good job, they're gone." said Hanbin.

"This always works." said Junhwe while giggling.

"Yeahh" replied Bobby giggling along. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

        When you were walking, then you stumbled upon H&M. "Should I enter H&M? I might as well take a look at the tops." you said to yourself. Then you entered. There was quite a lot of people in H&M as usual. You looked at the shirts, and skirts. Casually flicking through all the clothing they had. You saw a beanie and you wanted to have it. You checked the price and you said to yourself "Oh No, Im short by 10 bucks!" You saw a few people look at you, cause you accidentally said that out loud. You covered your mouth and put the beanie back down. You continued walking deeper into the store. You heard a few girls whispering, but you just ignored them. You just continued to the jeans section. Suddenly, you heard a group of people walking towards you as you were going through the shelves of jeans. You looked at them, and your eyes opened wide. "Oh my god" you said.