Boyfriend?

Fall Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey you! I hope you'd like this new chapter. I had a pretty hard time working on this.....so I really, really would appreciate it a lot if you leave a comment or something-----any kind of feedback really. So please read and write!

Thank you~

The doctor creased his brow, massaging the bridge of his nose. "Are you completely sure, Tiffany-ssi?" He pleaded.

The young girl swung her feet to the end of her bed, sitting up straight, still looking at the elder man curiously. "Yes..." She answered quietly.

The elder man sighed. "Alright," He paused, looking at the x-rays once more. He gave her a soft smile. "Go ahead and get some rest, Tiffany-ssi. Your brother and your friends will be in, in just a few minutes..."

She smiled softly as well, carefully walking to the window. She looked back at him and nodded. "I will, Doctor Lee."

His smile faltered as she turned away. He exited the room, to the hallway where Jay and Jessica waited.

Jay stood up immedietly, seeing the doctor come out. "Doctor---"

Doctor Lee rose his hand, cutting the young man off, as he sighed deeply once more. "I'm sorry..." He frowned. "It's highly possible that she does have amnesia..."

Jessica shook her head. "But you said it was a minor throw-off..."

"I thought it would be, seeing as the accident shouldn't have caused such a damage." He frowned.

Jay gulped. "So how? Why does she have amnesia of all things?"

The doctor sighed, shaking his head. "I think we're forgetting about the rest of the story here..." He began. "But let's talk in my office, shall we?"

The two merely nodded, following the doctor on a short and silent walk.

As they entered the small office, the doctor and his guests sat comfortably, looking solemn.

The elder man pushed a small file towards the younger one. "This is what we've got on her x-ray."

Jay and Jessica stared at the folder, before Jay opened it anticipatingly. 

"It seems like there used to be a small fracture to her skull..." Doctor Lee began. "But it healed correctly and properly."

The young man frowned, looking at the x-ray pictures. "So, why amnesia?"

"The damage was probably more severe than we thought, but it still shouldn't have caused her to forget----specific things..."

Jessica frowned, biting her lip. "I still don't get it. Why?"

Doctor Lee leaned forward. "The accident---nearly 2 years ago...." He paused. "That was most likely when she got this." He pointed to the x-ray.

Jay shook his head, eyes shut. "Of course, damn it!"

Jessica looked at him, caressing his arm in support. "Relax Jay..." She cooed.

The younger man looked at his best friend softly, calming down. "But she remembers me." He frowned. "She remembers well. So why doesn't she seem to know who she is?"

The doctor sighed. "Was she gradually upset----emotionally scarred, perhaps?"

Jessica paled. "She was." She whispered.

Jay heaved a breath, hanging his head low. "The accident was around the time she and Seunghyun were on the verge of separating..."

"Because of the scandal, right?" The doctor inquired.

The younger man scoffed, leaning back. "That's where it started..."

The doctor sighed. "The stress over her marital problems, then the accident..." He shook his head. "I believe she's had amnesia for quite some time, now...."

Seunghyun nervously opened the door. Earlier, when he called, the hospital staff told him that Tiffany was awake. He didn't let another minute go to waste as he hurried out his doors and into his car, in the hospital's direction.

The door opened widely, showing the woman he's come to visit turned back staring out the window. He stood, frozen in his spot, staring at her mere silhouette. His eyes brimmed with tears, not believing a thing he's seeing. Tiffany stood only a few steps away.....So what was he doing staring?

"Tabi? Is that you?" Her voice rang through his thoughts. He hadn't even notice her turn. 

He swallowed, palms sweaty, staring at her worried features. Worried? Does that mean she's still mad at him after all these time? No....She called him endearingly. Tabi....She called him Tabi...No. She's not mad....But she looks a bit distraught...

"Seunghyun-ah...." She called again, waking him from his thoughts. "Is there something on my face?" She quietly asked.

He swallowed again, slowly shaking his head. "Tiffany," He began. "How are you?"

Her expression softened as she took slow steps towards him. She smiled. "I don't know..." She sighed.

He walked towards her and met her in the middle of the room, already holding her hands tightly as he blinked back his tears. "Well....h-how about u-us?" He stammered. He wanted to know where they were; where their relationship stood.

She tilted her head, expression g. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Is there something wrong with us?"

His brow creased. Was she kidding? No....Tiffany wouldn't joke around with such serious things...Right? At least that's how she was nearly two years ago.....

He brought her hands up and kissed them sincerely. He closed his eyes. "How a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter