Past, Present......Future?

Fall Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I know I know, I'm terrible.....I'm so sorry! It's been such a long time, but I want you guys to know that not once have I forgotten about my stories and any of you guys. I want to thank you all of your endless support, and this chapter is all I can really offer at the moment. But rest assured, I am working on the following chapter. I just hope you enjoy this one!

Please don't forget to leave a review!

Past, Present......Future?

"M-mwo?!" Jessica yelled, startling the playing children and Yuri. She looked behind her apologetically. "Oppa...." She began in hushed tone. "What do you mean Tiffany's in the hospital?" She asked worriedly.

At the other end of the line, Jay sighed. 'Seunghyun just called...." He said. "Something happened and now Tiff's getting immediate medical care." He sighed. "He said he'll explain when we get there."

Jessica nodded with creased brows. "Yul and I will be there." She paused. "Be careful driving, Jay."

The man simply hummed, dropping the call.

The young woman sighed, staring at her phone with concern, before turning to her friend and the three children.

"Yuri..."

The two men sat outside the hospital room in dead silence, waiting for the trusted elderly to come out.

"Hyung..." Seunghyun began, fiddling with his fingers. "Her memories..." His voice shook. He gulped before continuing. "Do you think---"

"It's inevitable." The older man sighed, leaning against the wall. "We all knew what was most likely going to happen once her memories come back." He said, biting his lower lip. "It was all a matter of time."

Seunghyun lowered his head into his hands, letting out a deep sigh. "What if..." He began, lifting his head slowly to his in-law. "She runs away again?"

Jay remained silent.

"What if it all happens again?" He asked. "Or what if something worse happens?"

Jay simply glared. "Worse?" He spat. "Don't think that way, Seunghyun." He scolded, venom in his voice. "We can't let the worse come."

The younger man looked at him with conflict, thinking of the right things to say, but a feminine voice beat him to it.

"Jay!" Jessica's voice ran through the hospital's hall as she and Yuri came running towards them. "Seunghyun Oppa." She greeted with a huff.

The younger woman swallowed, looking at the two men worriedly. "What happened to Tiffany?" She asked. "Is it bad?"

Seunghyun sat upright, looking at the two women. "It is..." He answered quietly. "At least, its the worst headache she's gotten from the flood of streaming memories...."

"She's still unconscious." Jay paused. "Ajhumma Bae is in there with her right now." He said, looking towards Tiffany's hospital room. "Seunghyun and I decided its best for Ajhumma Bae to be there when Tiffany wakes up."

The two women looked at him inrediculously. 

"What?" Jessica asked. "Why?"

"If her memories come back, its best that the first person she sees wouldn't be any of us." Seunghyun explained, standing from his seat. 

Yuri bit her lip. "Which memories, Oppa?" She asked quietly, holding unto her purse tightly.

Jay sighed. "The ones that would remind her why she ran away in the first place."

"How does that make all of us?" Jessica glared. "I want to be there when my best friend wakes up."

Jay stood upright, returning Jessica's glare. "She ran away under your care, Jess." He said in a warning tone.

The young woman took a step back and bit her lip, remaining silent.

"Oppa!" Yuri defended. "That's not fair!"

"How is that not fair, Yul?" He spat. "It's the truth."

Jessica looked away. "So you blame me for all of this...." She said quietly. "Her missing, losing her memories, and now this...."

"I..." Jay began, his gaze softening at the sight of his friend's stiffened form. "No, Jess---" He began to say, but was immediately cut off when the blonde shook her head, turned, and walked away briskly with tears in her eyes.

Before Yuri could make a move to follow her, Jay stopped her. "Stay here." He simply said, as he ran after the blonde with a guilty heart.

Yuri stayed still as she watched her two friends leave. She turned to Seunghyun who remained silent during the whole ordeal. 

She sighed. "Oppa...." She began. "What happened?" She asked simply.

Seunghyun, who had been staring at the small glass window of the door, turned to his friend with the most heartbreaking smile. 

Flashback....

It's been 17 hours.

17 hours. 

He was keeping track of time.

He hasn't slept; no food either.

It's been 17 hours since he rushed Tiffany to the emergency room.

Tiffany.

His wife's name haunts him.

His very pregnant wife, with his five month old, unborn son.

Both of which whom Hayul had come to disturb.

.......

"Please, God..." Seunghyun prayed with teary eyes, as he waited for a doctor to come out of the emergency room. He looked around the empty hall, as he wiped at his eyes as violently as his body shook from all the sobs, because he knew. He knew that with all his heart, there was no way, unless with some divine intervention, that both his wife and his unborn child was---

"Mr. Choi?" A weary voice called out. 

Seunghyun looked up immediately to the doctor's voice. He stood up, frantically wiping at his tears. "Doctor...." He began in a hopeful voice.

The older man's brows creased. "I'm sorry Mr. Choi....." The doctor began, with a deep frown. "Your wife lost the baby...."

Seunghyun fell to his knees. He gulped. "N-no..." He begged hysterically. "T-Tell me it's a cruel joke, doctor....p-please..." He shook away his tears. "Please!" He cried, begging on his knees. "Tell me its just a cruel joke!"

The doctor's features twisted into a guilty frown. "Young man..." He began, kneeling next to the broken father. "I am so sorry..." He said in a low tone. "I am sorry for your loss..." He said, his own voice quivering.

Seunghyun sobbed violently, his whole body shaking with him, as he tried to wipe away the flowing tears. "N-No..." He begged, his voice cracking. "P-Please...." He cried. "We can't lose our baby...." 

The older man sighed deeply. "I'm sorry..." He said once more, as he stood up to leave.

Tiffany continued to cry her heart out as she slammed her hands across her husband's broad chest. "No!" She cried. "That can't be true! Seunghyun, it can't!" She cried out. 

Seunghyun cried with her. "I'm so sorry, Tiff....." He said quietly, with a quivering voice, as he held her as close as he can while she was on the hospital bed.

His beloved wife continued to wail and cry for a few minutes before a nurse came in and asked him to leave.

He watched from afar as Tiffany put a hand to her heart while she continued to cry. 

"My baby!" She cried out. "No! Seunghyun!" She cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter