Learn To Let Go

Fall Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This first chapter will confuse you a bit, but it will make sense the more you're reading into the story. So please bear with this first one! 

FLASHBACK

Angry eyes glared at him, clearly irritated and distraught. "Yah! Why are you driving so slow, Pabo?!" She yelled, from the passenger seat of his car.

He glances at her, grumbling, as he rubbed the back of his neck, annoyed. "Quit yelling, will you?!" He snapped. "You're the one who woke up so late!"

She scoffs heavily, rolling his eyes. "Last night, you said that no matter what time we leave, I won't be late for my flight, because of your stupid car!" She yelled.

"Yah!" He screamed. "You seriously believed that?! Jinja?! I was only playing around!!"

Her eyes began to brim with tears, but seeing her best friend's defeated and angry face, she began to laugh quietly. She was going to miss it so much....

He looks at her, disbelievingly. "Yah..." He called. "What are you? Pregnant or on your period?"

She shakes her head at him, trying to contain her laugh. "Aniyo." She denied.

He scoffed haughtily. "Your just having random mood swings?" He shook his head.

She smiles at him, putting a hand on one of his, on the wheel. "I'll miss this...." She said quietly.

He glances at her momentarily. "Of course you'll miss me....I mean, who wouldn't?" He joked.

She took her hand back and playfull hit his shoulder. "Yah...Wouldn't you miss me too?"

He looks at her again, smiling sincerely. "Of course...."

Her smile brightens and widens. She takes her hand back and sits back comfortably, looking out the window.

"Two years, huh?" She quietly asked herself.

She sat quietly and patiently, as she waited for her friends. They were supposed to meet up and go shopping today, but she was sitting by herself at the small cafe.

"Aishh, those two...." She whined, eyes scouting the area for any signs of her friends.

"Y-you're breaking up with me?" A girl, with a very nasal voice, sobbed. "You must be kidding. T-tell me you're kidding!"

She turned around to see what all the commotion was about. The poor sobbing girl was on her knees, begging, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter