Chapter 8

Hey Girl, I chase your Perfume.

 

She stared at the computer screen, occasionally glancing to the side to look at Minho and Heemin. A pang of pain went through my heart, an arrow. Not by the cupid, I was sure but by a sadist demon who loves to see heartbroken couples. 

"Hey.." Taemin appeared next to her. 

"Hey.." Sooyin replied. She wasn't really in the mood to talk, even to the cute maknae, Taemin. 

"You know. You should smile more. In that pretty dress and make up." Taemin smiled at her. She ought to be comforted but there was still a part of her that hurts. She smiled back at him, but she knew that it was filled with pain. 

Taemin looked at her, feeling how she feels. Hurt. The desire of keeping the one you love but when their heart is not yours, it pains. 

"I want to check out Minho's pictures. Lets go!" Taemin pulled Sooyin before Sooyin could even reply. 

"MINHOOOOOOO" Taemin yelled, scaring Minho. He gave Taemin a puzzled look, Taemin don't usually act this way. He wants to be more mature so he would refuse to speak in a childish tone or manner, well unless it was necessary. 

"Wow! Heemin, You look so pretty in this pictures." Taemin commented, causing Heemin to blush. Taemin continued to talk to Heemin, giving Minho and Sooyin a chance to interact. He just wants Sooyin to be happy. 

Heemin, on the other hand, is filled with bliss. Taemin actually complimented her and talked to her! However, during their conversation, she could see Taemin occasionally peeking at Sooyin. Does he likes her? 

She looks into his eyes. 

That, no doubt, was the eyes of a person in love. 

But why?

Why Sooyin..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"Hey.. You look nice in the pictures" Sooyin uttered. She still doesn't know if Minho likes Heemin, and she doesn't want to make a conclusion. She doesn't want to misunderstand anyone. 

"You look pretty too. In real." he commented, then flashing his smile. Sooyin blushed, but before she could come up with a reply that doesn't make her sound cold or overly hyper, the director called them out. 

"Gather everyone! I want a group photo!" 

Minho nudged his head towards the director, and headed towards the shooting area. Abandoning Sooyin, standing there awkwardly, think that he might reach out his hand to pull her towards the shooting area.. Just like how he did it to Heemin. 

But nothing happened. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Okok. The two models, sit down here. Spread out your dress! SHINee will surround you and look at you curiously. In fascination." 

Getting into position, we went back to character mode. 

"Hey there" Jonghyun greeted, with a grin on his face. Key smacks him on his shoulder, "Trust you to flirt now!" 

The response was gained laughter from the crew. 

The shoot completed fast and smoothly. 

A wrap, it is called. Some kind of professional term. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

In the dressing room

"Hey. So how was it?" Jonghyuun nudged Minho and giving a smile to Taemin. 

"I managed to grab her hands" Minho smile like an idiot at the thought of it. 

However, Taemin didn't give any response. He just shrugs. 

He didn't know how to reply. To Jonghyun or Minho. 

But he knows the reply to his heart. 

He likes Sooyin and He was jealous of Minho.