The performance

Hey Girl, I chase your Perfume.

SHINee's PoV

"You guys are up!" Manager Hyung shouted. We stood up and did our usual cheer that will lift our sprirts and not let us be so nervous during a performance. It also bonds us, as one team. We were the only group that still does all these, guess we are kind of mushy eh? Hahas. 

We get into position, behind the closed curtains. With a nod of our manager, the music started.

Unlike in those concerts, we didn't hear any screaming. I guess it would be weird for people of such status to be screaming. 

Then the curtains opened and we were greeted by glistering light and crowds of people with masks.

Minho scans through the crowd, trying to find the girl from before while doing that he absentmindedly dances. Then Taemin bumps into Minho, causing Minho trip which in turn knocked into Onew and knowing what a klutz Onew is, he slipped. 

Fortunately, they continued due to their professional training. Never stop, continue and pretend nothing happened. 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SooYin's PoV

 

Dee is so going to love this video. Dee is my best friend, a HUGE shawol. She is totally crazy one particular person, Minho. I held my cellphone as steadily as possible. Gosh! I never thought filming a fanvideo is that hard. I tried my best not to talk or even whisper because Dee can never know that I filmed this, or even me attending this ball. I shall just tell her that I found this online. 

Well, Dee doesn't know that I am the daughter of Mr Lee Myunghoo, the boss of the most famous Hotel in world with more than 100 over chains of hotels in the world and as since the ball is held at my dad's hotel, I have the privilege of attending and also asking my dad to invite SHINee. Not that I am a fan of them, I just know that Dee loves them so I would want to give her a personal video of SHINee. 

Then Minho knocks Onew over which fell but he got back right up, without hesitation. Wow, I would have been so embarrased that I might have just stoned there. However, seeing Minho getting so flustered, unlike the image of the Flaming Charisma, is actually quite funny. 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minho's PoV

"What were you doing?!" Key exclaimed. I knew this was going to happen.. 

"Yeah. It isn't like you to be like that" Jonghyun is getting serious too. I am in such big trouble. 

"You do know that all those people was people of high status. We might have a chance to be invited to further events, you know!" Manager hyung scolded. I bowed my head and stared at the floor. 

"Yah. Everyone makes mistakes once in a while right? No need to be that fierce.." Onew replied defensively. 

"Yeah. Its okay Minho hyung" Taemin patted my back. 

Haiz. I didn't get to find my masked princess and I messed up today's performance. What a bad day. 

"But why were you daydreaming? What were you thinking of?" Taemin asked, all curious. I mean, it is not everyday stuff to see the Flaming Charisma to daydream in a performance. 

I lifted my head and glanced around. 

"Well, I met this girl, around my age, who bumped into me. She was.. exotic. She also has this, perfume that attractes me a lot. I wanted to find her during the performance.." Minho mumbled. 

"OMG. Is our Minho in love?' Key smirked. 

"No! I-I just wanted to ask her what perfume she uses" Minho stammered. 

"Hehe. Minho, Minho, You stammering, not common. Not common at all" Jonghyun placed his arm around my neck, giving me a evil grin. 

"Manager, any girl around Minho's age" Even Taemin is on the train of teasing me. 

"Well... I know that there are 2 girls. One, Mr Lee's Daughter - Lee Soo Yin. Another, Mr Park's Daughter - Park Hee Min" 

SooYin and HeeMin....