T-Together?

Hey Girl, I chase your Perfume.

 

Author's PoV

"H-Hi" Sooying greeted SHINee, taking glances at Minho. 

"Are you the daughter of Mr Park?" Minho smiled and asked. 

"E-Ehh, N-No.. It is HeeMin" Minho looked over to Heemin, his mask girl. 

"Thanks for selecting us as your partner for the new perfume line."  Minho flashed his killer smile, which seems to have no effect on Heemin but it did killed Sooyin, inside. 

 

"SHINee. You ready?" The director asked. SHINee nodded and the photo shoot began. 

 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"Wow.. Minho is so.. Hot." Sooyin mumbled. 

"Hahas. I see.. Minho caught your heart eh?" Heemin laughed as they watched SHINee posing as natural as possible. 

"Y-Yeah.." Sooyin stared at Minho. 

"Well.. I do find Taemin kind of cute.." Heemin whispered. 

"Even in such manly clothes? Geez Heemin. " Sooyin laughed. 

"Well.." Heemin blushed at the thoughts of Taemin. 

"Do you think we can get closer to them?" Sooyin wondered. Different worlds, Idols and Heiress. 

"Well.. I think that we do not lose in looks do we? Want to try on some clothes for fun?" Heemin giggled like a kid that found candy. The thought of dolling up would make any girl overjoyed. 

 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"Gosh. This concept is quite hard. I have to control myself from laughing!" Jonghyun laughed at Onew. 

"Geez." Onew rolled his eyes. Onew being serious is as funny as Onew condition, thats why they always like teasing Onew when he starts getting all serious. 

Then, Key nudged Minho. 

"Hey Hey. So, who is it?" Key's eyes glinted. Not all girls are able to be 's 'girlfriend' you know, Keke. 

"Well.. I think it is Heemin. I am pretty sure she is the mask girl.. Her perfume.." Minho mumbled. 

"Gosh, You sound like some e or stalker. Get a hang of yourself Minho." Taemin teased. Minho grabbed his dongsaeng's arm and twisted it. 

"A-Ahhh. Fine fine. Let go already. You can't let me continue the photoshoot with a broken arm right?!" Taemin reasoned. Minho let go of his arm, mumbling a 'I will get you next time'. 

"Hey hey. Taemin, I saw your looks on Sooyin as well. " Key, as usual the smart observer of the team. Taemin blushed and Minho started to join the teasing, in revenge. 

"Oh My.. Our maknae is in love eh?" Minho placed his arm around Taemin who dodge it swiftly. 

"Yah!" Minho shouted as he fell from the fail attempt. 

"Omo. Are you okay?" A sweet, soft voice called out. Minho looked up, Heemin. Damn, Twice, I fell in front of her twice. 

"Err- Erm- Ah. Y-Yeah" Minho stammered, trying to get the words out of his mouth but it wasn't easy as his throat felt choked up as he spoke to Heemin. He could hear the other members snickering. 

Heemin and Sooyin changed, both wearing a white gown but of different design. 

Heemin has a gown with a simple design that has glittering diamonds around it.¹

SooYin has a gown that has a cute sliver ribbon with complicated design on the bodice.²

 

"Wow. That looks gorgeous on both of you!" Key complimented, Diva currently in place. 

"Thanks." Both Heemin and Sooyin thanked. 

Minho: I wish I could compliment Heemin as casual as Key can.

Taemin: I wish I could compliment Sooyin as casual as Key can. 

 

"Oh My." Director hyung appeared. 

"I don't remembering ordering two lovely models here today." He rubbed his chin in confusion. 

"Eh! I am not a mode-" Sooyin tried explaining but she got interrupted by the Director. 

"I guess we will need to incorporate them into the photoshoot then." He smiled, thinking that he has thought of one of the best ideas. 

"Bu-" Heemin too, tried but to no avail. 

"Girls, Just stay in this clothings okay." The director smiled and hurried off to instruct the photographers about his new idea. 

 

"I-I am sorry! If I didn't suggest it…" Heemin apologized to SHINee and Sooyin. 

"Eh! It is fine. I don't mind taking photos in such nice clothings.." Sooyin smiled, adding "with Minho" in her heart. 

"Yeah. It is fine!" Onew hyung pat Heemin's head, smiling, totally unaware of how Minho is planning to kill him later. 

 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

A/N: 

 

1: I chose Heemin's gown with the idea of letting her wear a simple and elegant gown just like her character. She is the quiet and shy, yet elegant and swift. Thats why her dress is more of the sophisticated type. 

2: I chose Sooyin's gown with the idea of letting her wear a simple gown with a complicated bodice just like her. She is the bubbly and fun type, but too maintains her elegant aura. Thats why her dress is more of the cute type.