The transfer.

Hey Girl, I chase your Perfume.

 

Heemin's PoV

"Heemin, How was the ball? Did you have fun?" My dad asked on the car. 

"Yeah. Not bad. I made friend's with Mr Lee's daughter, Sooyin." 

"Mr Myunghoo? Hahahas, not surprised. You two were the only young ones there." 

"Dad, Do you think I can transfer to Sooyin's School?" I asked, nervously. I understand how it important it was for me to attend my current school.. and how weird it would be if I were to attend, well, a normal school. Imagine people of high status asking my dad which school am I in and he says some random neighbourhood school.. 

"Oh. What school is that?" 

"A.. A neighbourhood school" I muttered. 

"Why? Are you unhappy with your current school?" My dad asked with concern. I knew this would come but how I should I break this to him.. 

"I-I just want to try out the life of a normal high school student." I lied. I just didn't want to tell my dad that I have suffered in my current school, how heartbreaking would it be for a dad? 

"You know what? Fine. You can transfer. Life is short right? Enjoy whatever you wish for now." 

"S-Serious?" I went over and hugged my dad. 

"Thanks Dad!" 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"So.. I meet you outside the office?" I huffed, I just can't seem to find the office.. 

"Yeah. Wait. No need for that. I see you" Sooyin laughed. I turned around but I don't see Sooyin anywhere. 

"Boo!" I jumped. I turned, Sooyin! 

"Thank goodness. I can't seem to find the office anywhere." I laughed at myself. 

"Lets go!" 

We went to the office and registered. 

"Awesome! You are in my class!" Sooyin cheered. I found out that Sooyin is actually not that 'ladylike' as I knew. 

She brought me to my locker. It was a plain blue locker and it was next to a locker that was fully decorated by poster of SHINee. 

"Whose locker is that?" I asked, trying to contain my laughter. You would never find that in my school ! 

"Oh. It belongs to a daughter of a meat shop. She, well, boasts about her wealth and thinks that she will debut as an idol just like Onew. Just because Onew's parents run a meat shop as well." Sooying rolled her eyes. 

"Oh.. Well, SooYin eh?" A girl carrying a branded bag called for SooYin. 

"There she is" Sooyin whispered. 

"Who is this girl with you?" She eyed me, looking me from head to toe. 

"My friend. A transfer student. Park HeeMin." Sooyin introduced. 

"Oh. Another peasant? Well, Hi. I am Sohee." We just met and I am hating her guts already. I ignored her and started unpacking my bag, placing my items into the locker. 

"Omo. Isn't that Junwon Palace's Purfume? It is under the Angel's Collection!" She said and snatched the perfume out of my hands. 

"Why do you have this?!" Sohee practically screamed.

"Err. I brought it?" I snatched the perfume back. Gosh, doesn't she have any manners at all? Then, I felt someone elbowing me. Sooyin! 

"What?" I muttered, loud enough for Sooyin to hear. 

"Why in the hell did you bring that? We are suppose to be from a average family?" She whispered. Oh yeah! Gosh. I totally forgot that, but that perfume is from my dad's company so I just brought it. 

"You brought IT?! How can it be.. It is so expensive.." She said, looking at me from head to toe again. 

"Err. I-I saved for over 6 months just to buy it!" I hooked up a lie randomly. 

"Really... Can you let me have a spray?" She asked, reaching out her hands to grab the perfume. 

"Err. No. Sorry." I placed the perfume into my locker and closed it. 

"What? How selfish. Tsk." She said and walked off. 

"Is everyone like that in your school?" I asked Sooyin as Sohee walked off. 

"Nono. Only her and her puppies." 

"Oh.." 

"Now, just ignore her. Lets go meet Dee!" 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SooYin's PoV

I can't believe it! I guess merely suggested the idea of transferring and she really did. I am so excited! 

"Deeeeee! " I shouted across the hallway. Heemin gave me a look, alookthatseemlikeshehaveneverseensuchanbehaviourbefore. 

I laughed. 

"I can only be this goofy at school. At home or other places, I am expected to maintain a certain standard of status and well, since no one knows who I am..." 

Heemin smiled. I guess she would like to be goofy once or twice. 

"SooYinnnnnnnn~ " Dee called out. We hugged and did our everyday handshake. 

"Are you guys always like that?" Heemin questioned. 

"Who is she?" Dee whispered. 

"Park Heemin, Dee. Dee, Park Heemin." I introduced. 

"Hello. Heard that you are a fan of SHINee." Heemin smiled. I rolled my eyes and got ready for the scream. 

"OMG. SHINEE IS SO DAMN HOT, I'LL SAY -------" I covered . 

"Sorry. She is always like this when you mention SHINee." Dee yanked my hand away. 

"Yah! Is this how you treat your friend? Hmph." She turned and dragged Heemin away. I laughed and followed. 

 

This is why I love my school. More like, my friends. 

 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter >< !