The photoshoot

Hey Girl, I chase your Perfume.

Author's PoV

"Okay. So the concept is 'Lucifer' right? So these two models here would be like the Angel and SHINee, the Lucifer. Something like Romeo and Juliet. In love yet they can't be together. Isn't it sweet?" The director said as he clasped his hands together, smiling to himself.

First it was the SHINee group shoot, without the girls. Sooyin and Heemin sat at a side to look at them. Instead of hugging closely as a group, they had an amount of distance between each other, displaying the coldness shown by Lucifer. Not looking at the camera, they all stared at different directions, as if they were distracted or in awe at what's in the sky. Then, with the snap of the photographer, they all stared at the camera with cold stares, like something important was empty in their life, their heart.

"Wow. They are amazing. Such inexperienced people like us, will we make it?" Sooyin mumbled. Heemin stared at Taemin, his cold look makes her want to just go forward and touch him, hug him, to give him warmth, to teach him about love. Then, a hand appeared in front of her face, waving frantically.

"Hey! Hey! Are you listening or daydreaming about Taemin" Sooyin teased. She pushed her hand away.

"I am just getting into character. You should do that too. It helps." Heemin explained in a calm tone, not irritated like how she would usually be, clearly showing that she like how an angel would be like, calm and clear.

"Hey girls. Its your turn" One of the crew with a clipboard in his hand was waving at them and then changing it to a thumbs up, jerking it towards the set. Sooyin and Heemin stood up immediately, and walked stiffly towards the set, as if they are afraid. Well, maybe they are. 

"Okay now. I want Heemin on top of that ladder, the one covered in silk. Sooyin, you will sit at the other end, make sure your dress covers your legs." We got into position, and finally that guy is calling our names and not, 'the models'. SHINee then made their way to the middle, already gotten their side of instructions. 

"Hi Heemin" Minho raised his hands towards Heemin, as if it was an invitation to hold his hand. Heemin hesitated, thinking of how Sooyin would feel. Even on a ladder, Minho is able to reach for her hand showing his tall height. Then a camera shutter was heard. 

"You are in a shoot Heemin! Character. Character. I know Sooyin will understand" 

Heemin slowly reached her hand out towards Minho, as if she was a afraid. More camera shutters were heard. Then they touched. 

"Great!" The photographer shouted and immediately when to input those pictures into the computer. Minho didn't release Heemin's hand but guided her down the ladder and pulled her along to the computer to check out their pictures. Heemin glanced at Sooyin who was still modelling. She was looking up at Taemin who too was looking at her. She heaved a sigh of relief. 

"She didn't see it. Thank goodness.. and luckily, she have no body contact with Taemin" Heemin smiled. 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"You look beautiful" Taemin whispered to Sooyin as they were still in the mist of taking pictures. Sooyin faked a smile. She saw what Minho did to Heemin. Even if the touching of hands were just mere part of the photoshoot, did he need to hold her hands all the way to the computer?

She was hurt. 

"Don't smile like that. You look like you are in pain. I am not that bad of a partner right.." Taemin whispered again. A flash and camera shutter. They were still in a shoot. Did Minho talked to Heemin this way too? 

"You are not a bad partner Taemin. Just that.. Nothing." Sooyin smiled. She can't just confess to Taemin that she likes Minho. I mean, they just met. 

"Come on, lets go" He held out his hand, offering to pull her up. A flash of Minho and Heemin appeared in her mind. She shook her head and got up by herself and left for the computer, leaving Taemin standing there. 

Jonghyun came over, he saw everything. Well, maybe just the part where Taemin got rejected. He place his arm around Taemin. 

"It's okay. She is just shy." Jonghyun teased but Taemin know it is more to that. 

She likes Minho. Not him.