The Masquerade Ball

Hey Girl, I chase your Perfume.

"Where is she?" Minho mumbled. 

"Who?" Onew asked with his mouth full. 

"Hyung! This is a ball, maintain your status would you. Haiz" Minho couldn't help but laugh even though he ought to be mad. Sometimes he doesn't even know if Onew is the leader or the maknae. 

"Sorry Sorry" Onew bowed but instead he knocked into the plate he was holding and now he has cream, from his cream puff, all over his face. 

"Hyung!!" Minho grabbed his plate away from his hand and pulled Onew to the waiting room. 

"You better go wash up before Key catches you like this" Minho shakes his head, pushing Onew into the bathroom. 

Minho glance around the waiting room. They were the only idols who was invited to this ball, which seems to be a charity organisation for poor children in Korea and no fans were in here, only people with big status. 

"I wonder why.." Minho mumbled to himself. 

"Wonder what?" Jonghyun asked, looking in the mirror, ajusting his fringe. 

"Why were we invited. I mean, this are people with big status, doubt they have time to fangirl.."

"Well, 2 possiblity. Either the noonas' here are fans thanks to the television or their children are fans" 

"So that girl.. might be a child of some super rich man?" Minho whispered. He still couldn't forget the girl and her perfume. Why was this a Masquerade ball?! If it wasn't, he could have seen her whole face, clearly. Wonder if she recongises him? Well, she will have to. Since he was performing later, with the same mask that he wore when they bumped and lucky he will be removing the mask, unrevealing his handsome face. Hope she hasn't left yet. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A/N :

 

Just a short update >< Hehe