The photoshoot.

Hey Girl, I chase your Perfume.

 

Author's PoV

"Hey! Sooyin, you free after school?" HeeMin asked. 

"Hmmm.. Yeah. Why?" SooYin gave me the questioning look. 

"Well.. My dad's company decided on SHINee as the idols that will be promoting our new Perfume line, Lucifer's Heart" 

"SERIOUSLY? OMO. Let me call Dee, She will love to come along"

"Ehhh! I thought she doesn't know about us, you know, having a status in the world" 

"Ahh! Sorry. It slipped my mind…" SooYin looked down on the floor. HeeMin knew that Sooyin felt bad for lying to Dee about her status. 

"Geez. Come on! Lets go" HeeMin smiled and pulled SooYin out of school. 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 

"You will be heading over to a studio to film your commercial for a new perfume line, Lucifer's Heart" Manager hyung said, looking at his planner. 

"Oh Oh. That is Junwon's Palace right? Wonder if Park Junwon's daughter is there. I mean, she is one of the possible candidate for the 'Mask Girl' right?" Taemin laughed. 

"Ehhh. Is our Minho turning red?" Key teased Minho. 

"Guys, stop it. I want to rest!" Minho shouted, embarrassed and covered himself with his jacket. 

15 mins later

"We are here." Manager hyung called out. We all got out of the van, looking at the high infrastructure in front of us. 

We entered the studio with all the equipments and staffs already there, prepared. 

"Hello! We are Shinee. Hope to have a enjoyable collaboration with your guys!" We greeted. The staff laughed and we got into position. 

"Hello, I am the director. So the theme is 'Lucifer's Heart'. We will be filming a short commercial where each of you are 'Lucifer' and you will be spraying the perfume on yourself, on your chest, showing that the perfume is able to touch Lucifer's Heart. Each of you will also have a solo photo with will be given away with each purchase of the perfume. Understand?" The director explained. We nodded and went to get change. 

In the changing room

"Aww. She isn't here. I looked around" Jonghyun pouted in front of Minho, clearly teasing him. Minho pushed Jonghyun, who was laughing, away and went into the changing room.  

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HeeMin and SooYin entered the studio. The members were not here yet as they didn't see any sign of SHINee here. 

"Woah. This is the first time I've seen a commercial-in-the-making!" SooYin gasp at everything in the studio. 

"Same here. Quite exciting I would say" HeeMin nodded. Then, we heard huge amount of laughter coming from the other corner of the studio. 

"Omo! SHINee!" SooYin shouted, pulling HeeMIn excitingly. 

"Want to go over?" HeeMin suggested. SooYin nodded and strolled over. 

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Eh! Eh! Minho, Isn't that …" Taemin grinned, tugging at Minho's shirt. 

Minho looked at HeeMin, recognizing her almost immediately. With her black hair and milky skin, He heart skipped a beat when she looked at him and smiled. She is the 'Mask Girl'. 

Taemin looked at SooYin. She was one bubbly girl that couldn't help but kept smiling when she saw them. Just like a fangirl, Taemin smiled. She attracted Taemin, a lot. 

HeeMin looked at Taemin. Even though he wasn't the tallest, he stood out. HeeMin felt something different when she looked at Taemin, something that made her heart flutter. 

SooYin looked at Minho. Minho has always attracted her, with his height and also knowing all about him from Dee. He had a magnificent face with big eyes that seems to be able to understand her, and her heart.