Which girl?

Hey Girl, I chase your Perfume.

HeeMin's PoV

This ball is so boring. The only fun part about this is SHINee's performance, if not I wouldn't even consider coming. I glanced around the hall, looking at all the different type of masks. I steady my mask in my face and got ready for the performance as the music started. I am not a huge fangirl but I am able to recognise all the different members. Then, Minho tripped causing Onew to fall. How embarrasing. The other members were still dancing, ignoring the fall and Onew, stood up and continued. I glanced around once again, to see the crowd's reaction to the fall. I saw some ladies whispering to each other and the men still talking among themselves, not paying attention to the perfomance. Then, I saw a girl holding up her handphone, filming the performance. Gosh, isn't that unsightly?

It ended with no more mistakes but I don't think anyone forgot that fall. The crowd was dismiss and the mingling went on. I went over to that girl. 

"Hi. I am Park HeeMin and you are?" I asked, smiling. 

"Eh. I-I am Lee SooYin. Hello" She smiled

"Mr Lee Myunghoo's daughter I suppose." The boss of the ground I am currently standing on. 

"Yeah. You are Park JunWon's daughter? Then, I guess we are of the same age" 

Funny how we converse in such an polite manner, even though we are both around 16 years old. Our family background doesn't allow any of us to be able to 'childish', 'immature' or in another words, Fun.

"This is getting boring" SooYin pouted. I smiled.

"Glad that I have someone else to share the same feeling"

We both laughed.

"Want to head out to the garden?" SooYin suggested, hinting an escape.

"Ever so" I said. SooYin is a fun girl to be with, as we both hurried our way to the door, towards the garden.   

Finally, we reached the garden. Fresh air, had never felt so nice. We sat down on the white chairs with a small table, placing our masks on it.

"Why were you holding a camera through out the performance? Are you a fan?" I asked, recalling back to the performance.

"Well.. Actually, I study in a average school just to understand how a normal teenager life feels like. Well, I don't want people to be friends with me just because I am, rich, so I don't tell anyone of my status. I have a best friend, call Dee, and she loves SHINee. So I decided to film a performance for her, telling her that I got it from the net."

"Your life.. seems fun but is it okay for you to keep it a secret, from your bestfriend? I mean, paper can't hold fire, one day she will find it out herself and wouldn't that be worse?"

SooYin lifted up her head, I followed her gaze. There was no stars hanging in the sky tonight, seems so.. empty.

"In my previous school, people know of my status and all of them trys to be friends with me. I didn't know that they were my friends because of my status and money, I truly thought they liked me. Then, I overheard a conversation between my best friends. They said I was arrogant just because I am rich. They hated me. Everything. Since then, I transferred and decided not to reveal anything of me" She turned away from the black, dark sky and looked at me, I saw tears in eyes. "I just don't want things to repeat itself again."

"I see. At least your life is good now. My life now is just.. I am an outcast in my school. I attend a school where everyone is of at least a certain standard so you can say almost everyone is rich. However, because of the fact that I am the 'richest', the girls gang up on me. Ignoring me, pretty much the same for you. Just that instead of pretending they liked me, theu showed their hatred. I can't stand it but I can't do anything about it." I sighed.

"Well.. Not really. How about you transfer to my school?"

Transfer?