Chapter 6....

Is This It.....?

HARU'S POV:

 

On June 9th, 2010, Sunggyu made his debut with his group members. He became too busy for us and it was to be expected, right? I decided that since he wanted to be too busy for his kids, that we should just all be too busy for one another that way it’s fair both ways. We wouldn’t have to wait for him and he wouldn’t have to wait for us. I received tons of emails and calls from children’s scouting agencies about scouting both my kids for child modeling and it’s something I’ve been in a long debate with. I don’t want them to give up their childhood’s like I had to but it was something I was willing to do because I enjoyed fashion in itself. And I wouldn’t want to agree on something without their dad’s consent as I’m not the only parent here but it’s gotten to the point where he’s too busy to even make time for us. Of course, it’d be nice if I sat both our kids down to talk about the information and all that, but they were only three at that time. They were mature for their age, no doubt, but they’re not going to understand anything I say about this whole career. It was a complicated decision to make. In the end, I chose what was in our best interest and decided to sign them into modeling. If you’re thinking that I signed the contract because I wanted to sell my kids, that wasn’t what I was doing. I wanted to see how they’d do in a new environment doing the things they enjoyed doing for me. Modeling clothes, and taking photos. They both enjoyed it just as much and this was an opportunity for them to grow. In the end, I signed them into a company that wanted both of them and it was a good decision. Within a matter of months, we were all too busy for each other. I was busy dealing with the kids, their modeling career, their schooling, and my own fashion designing career. Sunggyu was busy dealing with his idol schedule and everything that went on with that, so we were practically living separate lives, but together. We saw each other when we could and that was about all we did. Life was busy and I somehow enjoyed it.