Chapter 7...

Is This It.....?

HARU'S POV:

 

In 2012, the kids’ modeling career went much further than I expected. It went from a schedule every other day, to a schedule practically every day. It was indeed overwhelming, but the smiles on their faces made every day worth it. They seem like they really enjoy it. We were at our last shoot for the day and Sung Hee came up to me and she gave me a tight hug. It was odd of her to do something so unexpected. “Mommy, it’s going to be fine, right? You and daddy are okay, correct?” I nodded my head at her. “Don’t worry. We’ll be fine. But Sung Hee-ah, tell me, are you happy doing this? This modeling and taking photos?” She looked up at me, placed both her hands on each side of my cheek, and pulled my face close to hers. “Mommy, this is really fun! I like it a lot! Thank you. I love you.” She smiled. That smile made me realize that maybe we all were getting too busy. Too busy to the point where we kind of forgot all about reality. They were slowly growing up and maturing and I didn’t have time to enjoy their silliness anymore. It was Sung Hee’s turn to take photos, so Sung Woo came and sat next to me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. “Mommy, I love you and thank you for always coming with us.” That little face of his always gave me a sense of security and comfort. Though he looked a bit cold and innocent on the outside, he was always so sweet and warm on the inside. He took after his dad in a lot of things. “Mmm. I love you too, my little Sung Woo-ah. But, Sung Woo-ah, do you enjoy doing this?” He nodded his head and shot up and out of his seat. He was more excited about everything than I was. Maybe this decision was right after all. They really did enjoy fashion, and photos.