Chapter 11...

Is This It.....?

SUNGKYU’S POV:

It was the first time in a long time that we actually sat down and talked to one another. I just kept falling for her no matter what. She’s my wife and I married her because I was the one who had the longest crush on her and well, she was also pregnant with the twins too. It’s still the best decision I’ve ever made. I could’ve declined the marriage and become a dead beat dad to my kids, but I decided what was best for us and for the kids, along with what was best for my “heart”. Ha! I’m a fool for her, no doubt. We sat down and chatted for a bit, and then I asked her something, “When you mean everything, what do you mean by that?” I was curious as to what her answer would be. She said she’s missed out on everything in my life, but the thing is, I’m always a part of her life so how could she be missing everything? “I’m missing out on everything about you, that’s why I follow Infinite’s fan bases and such.” She chuckled lightly. I laughed. “Are you being serious right now!?” I asked. She nodded her head while smiling widely. “You fool.” “Oppa, you should smile more. It suits you.” She mumbled. “Does it? Well, I suppose we’ll just have to see how I feel.” “Do you ever regret marrying me?” She asked curiously. “Well, there’s a lot of ways this could go, but I’ll just simply say I don’t.” I replied. In truth, marrying her has been the best decision I’ve ever chosen because without her, there wouldn’t be the two lovely kids I get to call mine and kiss goodnight to every night. I suppose being a father and husband changes you a bit, but it’s a good change. “That’s good you don’t. I still don’t understand you sometimes though. Marrying a girl like me, I mean…. Being busy is what we both do best, right?” She nudged me. I pulled her in for a long kiss. Boy did I miss these kisses. Though we may not be the perfect couple who’s lovey dovey with one another, we do enjoy each other’s company. “I married you because I love you.” I managed to utter without hesitating. She pulled away and stared at me. “I suppose I love you too, Kim Sung Kyu.” She smiled happily. I couldn’t stop holding her tightly in my arms along with kissing her. This fool had me on a roller coaster ride. I swear at one point in time, I felt like we were going to get divorced. My biggest fear besides dying would be losing the ones I love. I have to thank my kids for her, honestly, because without them I don’t think she would’ve stayed this long, yet alone say these three words to me. Thank you, my little Kim’s.