Chapter 4....

Is This It.....?

HARU'S POV:

 

On April 10th, 2007, we welcomed our little Kim’s into this world via emergency C-section. My health was slowly declining as I was unable to carry two human beings in me and it was also because they weren’t getting enough nutrients and because our little Sung Woo had the umbilical cord around his neck and it was slowly wrapping around it tightly each day. The doctors decided what was best and we both agreed even though they’d be three months premature, we knew we had to do what was best for us all. As I laid on that operating table, all I was waiting for were their little cries. It felt like forever. I finally heard a tiny and small cry and I couldn’t help but smile. “Congratulations! We have a little girl here. Born at 15:30.” Sunggyu stood up to look at her and then he sat back down and stared at me. “She’s beautiful” he mouthed. A tear fell down my cheek as we were both waiting for our son. “Congratulations! A little boy! Born at 15:35.” The surgeon stated. Sunggyu once again stood up to look at our son and then he sat back down. I was full of worries as to how they’re both doing, how they look, if they’re healthy, everything was running through my mind but I couldn’t do anything. Sunggyu kissed my forehead and then got up to go and see the babies. Because they were preemies, I wasn’t able to see them as soon as they born. Two weeks following their delivery, I was discharged from the hospital and it was a bittersweet feeling. I was finally able to go back home, but my babies weren’t able to come back with me until they were fully ready. A month after they were born, we were finally able to take them home. That day was probably the best day of my life aside from their birth day.