Chapter 5....

Is This It.....?

HARU'S POV:

 

Our marriage took a downturn when Sunggyu decided he wanted to become an idol. We were fine as it was, but he decided he wanted to pursue his dream and I wasn’t going to stop him, but it was really hard acting like I was fine with it. It wasn’t because he was leaving me, but it was because he was leaving our kids. Of course being his wife I should have a say in it but I didn’t want a say in it. I didn’t want to be the one who didn’t allow her husband to follow his dreams. I allowed him to follow his dream and I followed mine along with being a stay at home mom. It was quite hectic at first but I became accustomed to being home with the kids and doing mommy and kid things. I made the twins into my own personal models. Ha. I thought it was a silly move, but then everyone seemed to enjoy it. They really thought my kids were indeed models. I was quite surprised by it but of course, my kids are indeed good looking. Glad they take after me instead of their dad. My fashion career was always good from the beginning. I was a child model and my mom was always the one making my outfits for me and so I guess it’s just something she’s passed onto me. I’m not sure if it’ll pass onto my kids but either way, I’m satisfied with where I am in life. I could’ve become a model but that wasn’t something I wanted to do. I stopped modeling after entering high school due to me wanting my own personal life. Of course, if I would’ve stayed in the modeling industry, I wouldn’t be where I am today and I wouldn’t have made so many mistakes and regret so many things but then again, I think that’s when I become grateful for what I do have today and for what I do regret. Life isn’t always perfect and it’s taken me two kids, and a marriage to finally realize it. I guess the key to life is to just be happy with who you are, what you have at the moment, and what you can have in the future.