Chapter 3....

Is This It.....?

HARU'S POV:

The following day, of course I was legally married to Kim Sung Gyu. Our parents wanted us to move in together as soon as possible and I had no obvious say in it. I was the young, careless, and stupid person in the household and they were the almighty’s. The funny thing is, no one even mentioned about the pregnancy and I was kind of glad they didn’t, because for a good three weeks, I forgot all about it. The fifth week finally hit and it wasn’t what I wanted. With this being my first pregnancy, I knew what I should expect, but this was over the top. My morning sickness made me feel like complete trash. It was a good thing we lived in our own apartment, otherwise I would’ve been dead trying to please the in-laws. I tossed and turned in the bed and then I looked at the clock. “4:30 am.” I mumbled to myself. As soon as I stated that, the urge to vomit overcame me and I quickly ran to the bathroom to puke. The sink was the closest place, so I had no other option. As soon as I was done, I rinsed my mouth and stood there looking at myself in the mirror. I was a horrible mess and there was no way to deny it. The morning sickness continued until I was in my second trimester and I was glad it was finally over. We found out that we were having fraternal twins, one girl and one boy. Sunggyu seemed quite satisfied at the news but I was more worried than I was satisfied. How was someone as small as me supposed to make room for two more human beings? Was that even possible!? I’d blow up like a balloon, no? Every night throughout the whole pregnancy, he always made sure to tell them he loves them and then he sings to them and then kisses my belly. It was a bit odd at first, but then I became accustomed to it. It was nice seeing him care even though I had no clue who he was. I guess our relationship was just pure coincidental and accidental, but my kids have the best father there is and that’s something I wouldn’t change for the world.