FINAL.....

Is This It.....?

NO ONE'S POV:

 

The Kim’s always had a busy life and never had time for one another, of course, the price to fame isn’t as easy as anyone would think but together, they did it. Sungkyu being the leader of a hot kpop idol boy group in Korea, the twins being known for their own names instead of their parents’, and lastly, Haru being known as Korea’s best international fashion designer, along with being Infinite’s Kim Sungkyu’s wife. Though life for the Kim’s started out bumpy and well, planned, nothing ever stopped them from loving one another, especially Sungkyu and Haru. Whenever there was any free time, they’d go out as a family to just enjoy what Korea had in store for them, and fans adored seeing them together. They’d always say that “Infinite’s Kim Sungkyu has a perfect life”, but truth is, they had more than a perfect life. It was practically a fairytale life where dreams came true all the time and where prince charming meets “Cinderella” every single day. Haru, Sungkyu, Sunghee, and Sungwoo were a happily ever after family, well with an exception that their story isn’t quite yet finished yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[BREAKING]: INFINITE’s Kim Sungkyu and Wife are expecting

If you can recall, Infinite’s Sungkyu once stated in an interview that he and his fashion designer wife, Haru Meilin Kim, tied the knot before having the twins and months later they welcomed their twins, Kim Sung Hee and Kim Sung Woo into this world, which if you’ve been paying attention to articles lately, The Kim’s are the “hot trend” these days.

It’s been recently announced through Woollim’s official statement that the leader of INFINITE, Kim Sungkyu, will be welcoming another little one into his family sometime this fall, as his wife is currently expecting!

Woollim’s statement:

“Hello, this is Woollim Entertainment. We’re happy to announce that Infinite’s Kim Sungkyu and his wife will be welcoming another little one into their family sometime this fall. Sungkyu’s wife is currently expecting and we’re more than thrilled to be able to share this news with you all! Thank you for your never ending support towards Infinite and towards The Kim’s. We hope you’ll be able to join in on this new journey with us all.”

With such sudden news, we hope you’re as thrilled as we are. Cannot wait to see more of The Kim’s! And if you can recall Sungkyu saying that they tied the knot before having the twins, I think it’s a perfect time to say that their 7th wedding anniversary is also slowly approaching, as so are the twins’ birthday! What will The Kim’s have in store for us this year alongside their new addition? Possibly more twins?