Kai and ing: Stalker

Work. Study. Shop. Stalk. Repeat.

Sehun and Jongin had the same introductory Korean Lit class on Wednesdays around lunchtime and always went to the convenience store near the university for snacks. They both got ramen and began to pour in the hot water and sit down to eat in front of the window.

 

“How long are you going to be single?” Sehun asked.

 

Jongin ate a mouthful of noodles before answering. “Until Chanyeol's noona is.”

 

“You're not going after her are you?” Jongin could be a little at times but he would never with a friend's sister. That was wrong, especially since Chanyeol was Jongin's number one fan.

 

“Aren't you going after Yixing-hyung?”

 

“Yeah but he's single. And not related to any of us. There is nothing wrong with that.”

 

“Other than the fact that you go all girl on me when he's around.”

 

“I do not.” Sehun did not act like a girl. He acted like a man, a man with a crush, but still a man.

 

“If he came in here right now, you would ignore and go with. Without a doubt.” Jongin said.

 

“That's impossible. He doesn't have classes on Wednesday, he would be at the mall all day today.”

 

“You are a girl. You even have his class schedule memorized.”

 

“It's normal to do that for friends.”

 

“You don't even know the names of my sisters, but you know his class schedule. What does that say about our friendship?””

 

“I know your sisters' names, I just can't remember them off the top of my head.”

 

“Whatever. When me and Yura-noona get married you're not invited.”

 

“If you actually get married to Yura-noona then honestly, I don't know what I would do.”

 

“Hey guys.” A slow, accented voice rang out from behind Sehun. There was Yixing wearing skinny jeans and large black framed glasses.

 

“Yixing-hyung!” Sehun said. “Shouldn't you be working?”
 

“I am but I have a lot to study for. I took a day off.” Yixing said, he was holding a power drink and a bag of cookies.


“Do you want to join us?” Sehun asked ignoring the whipped comment Jongin whispered to him.

 

“I want to but I need to head back home and study.” Yixing said with a wave before leaving the store.

 

“Told you, whipped.” Jongin said.

 

“Shut up, at least I know now that he lives near our school.”

 

“Stalker.” Jongin sing-songed.

 

“Coming from a guy who got a ride with someone just to see his sister.”