D.O and Luhan: ing Super Junior

Work. Study. Shop. Stalk. Repeat.

 

“Luhan-hyung, do you even have a job?” Kyungsoo asked. “Did the department store fire you? It's going to be okay, you used to study at Yonsei. Any job would take you after seeing that name.”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. “This isn't about my ex-school and I only studied Korean there. Seoul Art is what is really is going to get me my job. What this is about is how you can admit that you're ing a member of Super Junior but Minseok can't.”

 

“I am not ing a member of Super Junior!” Kyungsoo kept his voice quiet even though the only people in the used bookstore were him and Luhan.

 

“Sure. And the fact that Ryeowook mentions every single time at Sukira the clerk at the used bookstore at the mall who could be an idol is something friends do. He tweets about you all the time and he doesn't show your face! But people still write fanfiction about you. He wants to you.”

 

Kyungsoo let out a deep sigh. Ever since he could remember people always thought of him as cute and innocent, something you describe using terms saved for little children. As a internal defence mechanism Kyungsoo was left with a strange sense of wanting to use his fist as a method of shutting people the up. Expect for Ryeowook of course. Ryeowook was an excellent patron of the bookstore and a pleasant person to talk to. “Ryeowook-hyung does not want to me. We are just friends. He likes mentioning me because we are friends.”


“And he won't show your face to the public because? Most celebrities show their friends' faces, it's their boyfriend's faces they won't show.” Luhan said.

 

“I swear, you really do not have a job anymore.”

 

“I do have a job. But at least you can admit you are friends with Ryeowook. Minseok still thinks everything is a coincidence.”

 

“Luhan don't you want go visit someone else. What about Jongin? Don't you like hats? He works at the hat store go visit him.” Kyungsoo stepped out from behind the register area and began to push Luhan out of the store.

 

“Been there, done that. I'm not really in the mood to walk in on him and Chanyeol's noona having . That's why I came to visit you.”

 

Kyungsoo was sure that when he died, his hell would be a mall run by Luhan.