Suho and Himchan: Cow Parts

Work. Study. Shop. Stalk. Repeat.

 

 

Joonmyeon was sitting at a booth of the Kim BBQ House flipping through the menu. Page after page of Hanwoo, some of them Joonmyeon didn't even know were part of a cow. He came upon a particular new one and was trying to figure out where the hell that could be found on a cow when he felt Himchan tap his shoulder.

 

“Hey,” Himchan sliding into the seat across from him. “You done for the day?”

 

“Yeah. It was pretty easy today.” Joonmyeon worked at an electronic department store near the restaurant.

 

“No one wants to make the nepotist angry.” Himchan said with a smile. Joonmyeon didn't need the job and everyone knew it. Joonmyeon's parents were wealthy professors and his uncle was the one that owned the electronic store. His uncle also believed in learning the value of working and put Joonmyeon on cash register duty.

 

“Look who's talking. You're the king of nepotism.” Himchan was the son of the owner of the Kim BBQ House and the one who took the family business the most seriously. Joonmyeon had seen him wax poetry about meat.

 

Joonmyeon and Himchan were both students at K-ARTS. Joonmyeon did Acting and Himchan, Traditional Music but due to a friend of Himchan dating a classmate of Joonmyeon they ended up meeting. The rest was, as they say friendship history of discovery about studying in the library at the same time and the mall.

 

“At least I acknowledge my nepotism.” Himchan said with an eye roll. “I'll probably be joining you.”

 

Joonmyeon looked up from the menu. “What about your sister? Didn't you have to pick her up? I thought she was at some calligraphy event.”

 

Himchan appeared disgusted. “There is but she's finding her own way to the mall. She wants to stop by the music store and visit Bbang.”

 

“Ah, so this is what it's all about.”

 

“Would you want to see your sister attempting to shove her tongue down your best friend's throat? Worse is, that Bbang is letting her.”

 

“Your sister is a good girl. She deserves a boyfriend and she really likes Yongguk-hyung.”

 

Himchan's voice began to whine. “But does he need to do that gummy smile and say 'noona' like that. I feel bad for Daehyun having to deal with that.”

 

Joonmyeon smiled. “So your sister marries Yongguk-hyung and you become an uncle,” Joonmyeon paused when he saw Himchan's expression. “And with that happens you can spend more time with me eating.”

 

“I'm still not going golfing with you.”