D.O, Luhan and Tao: Bring Back Mnet Scandal

Work. Study. Shop. Stalk. Repeat.

“What if Mnet Scandal was to come back? And have a gay version? Wouldn't that be perfect to reveal our relationship!” Tao said excitedly hitting the table with his hands. He was on lunch break at the food court eating French fries with Kyungsoo and Luhan who also were on lunch break. Well, Luhan seemed to be on an eternal lunch break.

 

Kyungsoo stared at Luhan, hand under his chin. “This is what I don't understand. Me and Ryeowook-hyung are just friends and you think we're in some sort of drama. Tao is actually ing a member of Teen Top and you're completely normal about this.”

 

“Me and Niel haven't ed yet. We want to take things slow.” Tao said before eating another French fry.

 

Luhan seemed to not have heard Kyungsoo instead he directed his next question towards Tao. “Didn't they already do that? What was it called? Hidden Track Romance?”

 

“Yeah but that only lasted three episodes and I don't think people like it. Mnet Scandal was a lot more popular and more scandalous. It taught me how to ask someone how to be my girlfriend for a week!”

 

“And this is why you called Minseok-hyung oppa for two weeks straight.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“You could give it a try. I'm sure if you showed up to Mnet and demanded that they make a gay version of Scandal or bring back Scandal and have a gay couple they would.”

 

“I swear, why do you like everyone except for me?” Kyungsoo asked, ready to throw his milkshake at Luhan.

 

“He doesn't like me that much hyung. Six days, back at our apartment building I was heading towards the elevator and there he was with the elevators door open having with the girl that sits in front of me in my chemistry class. This is his way of apologizing. I can never look at her again.” Tao said.

 

“How was I suppose to know she sat in front of you? I don't normally ask girls to compare class schedules with that of my friends. And if Niel agrees to you marching down to Mnet and demanding that they put the show back on air then do so. Or reveal your relationship to the public. It might give Ryeowook-ssi the courage to ask Kyungsoo out.” Luhan said.

 

“You're right. Niel can be so shy about these things.” Tao glanced down at his watch. “Ugh, lunch break is already over for me. See you guys later.” he got up and threw away his wrappers and trash before heading back to work.

 

Kyungsoo watched Tao walk away. “I still can't believe that Tao is dating an idol. I didn't even know Niel was gay or that he was into guys like Tao. If I was gay I wouldn't date Tao.”

 

Luhan smirked. “Who would you date? Ryeowook-ssi?”

 

“No, Joonmyun-hyung. Tell him that and I'll kill you though.”