ing: LA Lakers Snapback

Work. Study. Shop. Stalk. Repeat.

 

Sehun once dated a girl whose mother (in what she thought was the secrecy of her kitchen) thought that he looked so sad all the time, even when he smiled. Sehun didn't see himself as an insecure person but after that, Sehun tried to genuinely smile so he wouldn't have a replay of the previous incident. That was one of the brightsides of working in a mall. Smiling all the time, even if your foot's been chopped off.

 

Working at the sport store wasn't the worst. He could work at the baby clothing store and deal with crying babies and toddlers that were trying to steer their mothers into buying clothes that they actually like. The sport store wasn't even really a sport store, they just sold snapbacks and running shoes with a couple of Just Do It LAX pinnys.

He couldn't help but actually genuinely smile when he saw the most attractive man in the world walk into the store. Sehun attempted to hide his smile by putting his hand over it but it was still futile.

 

He watched the man, attractive with what Sehun thought was a dimple when his cheeks moved and a pierced ear. He looked around the store and Sehun prayed that he would buy something so that he would have an excuse to talk to him.

 

He eventually picked out a LA Lakers snapback and walked up to the cash register. Sehun had seen attractive customers come and go but none like this one.

 

"Is that all for today?" Sehun asked ringing up the snapback.

 

"Yes." The man said with a nod. Something about the way he said it gave Sehun the impression that the man was a foreigner.

 

Sehun told him the price and the man paid in exact change.

 

"Thank you and come again." Sehun said to him. The man smiled, his dimple deep and noticeable.

 

Two days later Sehun went to the Chinese restaurant six stores to the right of the sports store. Normally he went to the food court but today he was in a particularly lazy mood. Plus, the Chinese restaurant had a reputation for being excellent and authentic.

 

Sehun sat down and waited for the menu. It came five minutes later along with a very attractive waiter.

 

"Hello, I'm Yixing and I'll be your waiter today." It was the foreigner with the dimple.

 

"Hi again." Sehun said.

 

"Ah, hello." Yixing said with a bow.

 

"I'm Sehun."Sehun said. His lunch break got a lot more interesting.