Xiumin and Luhan: Free Cappuccino

Work. Study. Shop. Stalk. Repeat.

“Didn't you once get hit on by a member of Super Junior? Why do you make such a big deal about this?” Luhan asked sipping his cappuccino. Truth be told, Luhan didn't even know if he liked cappuccinos. They were just what his best friend, Minseok, managed to get free for him.

 

Minseok was behind the counter actually working as a barista. “I wasn't hit on by a member of Super Junior.” he said with an eye roll.

 

“So the fact that Heechul, Super Junior's Heechul has been coming here at least once per week ever since he got discharged from the army and giving you his number every single time is not getting hit on?” Luhan said staring at Minseok.

 

Minseok chose not to answer and turned around to get started on the Americano for the next customer. Once he was done, he turned back and looked at Luhan. “Don't you have a job?”

 

Luhan shrugged. “I still have like ten minutes left on my lunch break. And I work right there.” “Right there” was the department store that Luhan worked at on the second floor in the men's section selling ties which Minseok always thought was so particular. He was pretty sure Luhan had never even seen a tie before getting the job. The department store was roughly a five second walk away from the coffee shop. The coffee shop was located on the right side of the main mall entrance which meant that on particularly cold days Minseok swore that the cold seeped right through the walls.

 

And I'm not making a big deal about it. I'm just tired of having some random person try to get in my pants every day at work.” Minseok sighed.

 

Man, your life does .” Luhan said. “But it's not without blame, I mean, Minseok, have you seen your ? Like you have the best in Seoul, no, Korea. And since I'm from China and I'm sure that there is no booty like yours in Japan, Vietnam, Singapore etc, I think it's safe to say that you have the best in Asia. Let me call up Yifan and see how things were like in Canada and then you're almost to the world.”

 

Luhan at this point was talking too casually and a bit too loudly. Minseok didn't want the whole world (and sometimes it felt like this mall was the whole world) to know about his . “Don't you have ties to sell?”

 

Luhan huffed and threw some coins down, knowing that it was nowhere near enough to pay for his drink and that Minseok wouldn't take the money even if it was enough. “Fine then but next time we go clubbing I'll remind you of this chat.”