►The Dragoness by BlackNeon

♡ bi a n d ca ∞ shop ||REVIEW BATCH ONE||

Reviewer : ForsakenAsherath || Story : Click

Title (5/5)
The title immediately made me think of the word fantasy and Kris. I thought this is a Kris-centric fanfiction before I look at the tags and the poster.

Originality (3/5)
I've seen quite a few ‘guardian of a mighty, almost god-like being’ stories in the past.

Description/Foreword (4/5)
Very simple.

Grammar (5/5)

Spelling (4/5)
I saw some few mistakes here and there but it’s not that bad. You also have a habit of writing he’s into his.

Punctuation (5/5)

Diction or choice of words (5/5)

Vocabulary (5/5)


Characterization (6/10)
As of now, the characterization is somewhat lacking. It seems like they’re only defined only by what archetype they embody like Suho the calm fortune teller/healer and Kris the leader-like knight of the group. The OC doesn’t seem to have any other quality beside “the dragon who, unlike her predecessor, never show any aggression.”

Flow (7/10)
The story has an even pace. Not too fast and not too slow.

Plot (6/10)
For now, the plot is very simple.

Enjoyment (8/10)
Overall Score (7/10)

It was not one of the best fanfiction I’ve ever read but it was certainly not one of the worst. Also, I admit that OC and fantasy stories are my weakness, and I miiiiight have judged the OC too much.

 

Regardless, it was still nice to read. I can’t say a lot because I’m perfectly aware your story is not finished yet. Maybe I will change this review a bit after you finish it. Thank you for requesting and have a nice day!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The poster is not ours © credit to the owner