►Chasing Midnight by KawaiiiSakuraa

♡ bi a n d ca ∞ shop ||REVIEW BATCH ONE||

Reviewer : Bridget22 || Story : Click

Title (2/5)
The title is good but it had nothing to do with the story. Maybe not yet. But hopefully soon.

Originality (3.5/5)
I can't really say that the plot is 100% original, but I don't really find many fics that are about angels and bad angels. Similar to the demon and the angel but different. 

Description/Foreword (1/5)
I think your description is too straight to the point. Giving out too much on what the story is about. Try to make it more descriptive and mysterious so it will make people even more curious on what the fics about.

Grammar (5/5)
You have only wrote a little in your first chapter but the grammar is perfectly fine.

Spelling (5/5)
Your spelling is also fine.

Punctuation (5/5)
Your puctuation is also good.

Diction or choice of words (3/5)
I think you could have chosen words that are more descriptive.

Vocabulary (3/5)
I think you have normal vocabulary skills. Your choice of vocabs are not fancy or poetic. The good part about your normal vocab skill is that people that doesnt have English as their first language could understand.

Characterization (5/10)
I think you need to be a lot more descriptive about your character and give your readers description that describes the little thing that are special about the character. Other than that, the fic is new so I can't really say anything else on the characterization. 
 

Flow (6/10)
The flow is good, but too fast. You need to slow down and just describe whats happening.

Plot (8/10)
The plot is not bad. Just not original. The plot makes me want to keep on reading.


Enjoyment (6/10)
I didn't really enjoyed it because the fic is too short and too fast.

Overall Score (5/10)
I didn't think the fic overall is good. The plot is good though. Since you're still in chapter one, try to add more to the story and make an alluring foreword. 

 

 

 

 

It's ok to make mistakes. Hopefully this review was helpfull. This is just my opinion and sorry if I hurt your feelings in anyway ^_^ please do check our harshness level if you want to see why this reviewer might be nicer than this reviewer. Good luck~

 

 

 

 

 

 

The poster is not ours © credit to the owner.