IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

♡♦ Priscilla's ♦♡ | Trailer and Review Shop | ^__^ CLOSED- ON HIATUS

Hi guys, 

I understand that some of you have been waiting for a trailer made my me for more then a month now. Honestly you don't get how bad I feel by making you guys wait. I am not slacking around, nor am I too lazy to finish these trailers. I am just very busy with university. Since I opened this shop in January I have been recieving love as a trailer maker. I have been known to be attached to my work, I work very hard on the trailers I produce and have so much passion for it. I didn't know opening this shop I would get a lot of request, or it would do well. I remember I would only get a 1 request for a week and I would complain that I am bored with nothing to do. 

This message is just me telling you guys that once I finish my request list I am hanging up my trailer maker apron and will never return in making trailers ever again. I know it's very sad, I am sad but I have to as it's taking me a lot of time. I guess you can say I'm retiering hahahah. Nahh but seriously, it's because next semster I will be switching from a teaching degree to a medicine degree in unversity. 

I'm "retiering" because I love making trailers so much that I always put it first before my study. It really has distracted me with my school for the last few months (remember that time I updated a trailer everyday) work that I am so behind that I had to catch up (reason why I haven't made any trailers). Like I said I will finish all the request but it will take me awhile as I am still busy trying to catch up with school work. Seriously we all know how hard medicine is, I can hardly get my assignments done in this teaching degree, how much more when I do my medicine course. God help me!!! 

Anyways I just came to drop by and tell you guys that I won't be coming back after I finish the last request and to warn you guys that the next month will be very hard for me to make trailers so if you are tired of waiting you can cancel, I won't hate you I will understand. If you want to cancel your request please inbox me. 

So happy easter guys, enjoy it with your family and for those who don't celebrate easter then enjoy the long weekend. 

 

p.s I should have done video editing in unveristy instead of medicine! Whoops to late :( Maybe I will change if I hate medicine.