♡ Calling for SenabralloC ♡

♡♦ Priscilla's ♦♡ | Trailer and Review Shop | ^__^ CLOSED- ON HIATUS

 


Calling for SenabralloC

Authors note


I apologize for leaving this out sooo late! I'm soooooooooo sorry. I honestly read your one shots a few days ago and I planned to write the review on Friday but I was too tired, Saturday I had work, and today (Sunday) I may only have work for half of the day but I was asked to stay back and I couldn't resist it because I need the money! Anyways I just finished my online quiz for uni, now I can do your review :D Please don't take anything to heart, what you are about to read is my honest opinion, no bashing please as this is my opinion, I'm sure other people have different opinions to your one shots.
 

 


 Story: Miracles On December
Reviewed: foreword- chapter 5

 

Concept: 10/10

Can I just hug you? OMG BEST CONCEPT I'VE EVER SEEN. This whole concept of one shot stories, named after EXO's songs is freaken genuis! Hahahah I don't know why I love it so much but the concept is just.. umm.. perfect. The reason why I love your concept in this story, is not only because of originality but because you stuck to it throughout the story, which some writers lack in. You continued the main concept in the story within your title and from start to finish it never left that range. I love how you did this and that is why I give you a ten because you deserve it. 

Plot: 6/ 10
Even though the concept is amazing, the plot I was kinda iffy about. Sure it is a story full of one shots but I am talking about each of the one shots you wrote. All are very well done, it was cute and interesting, however what I hate about one shots in general is when writer rushes the story. To write a good one shot it is better to be written within a period of time, like a day or so. However, your stories went on for days to months. I usually get turned off when I read that the one shot has gone over time because that just confuses a reader and what I hate the most is that it is rushing the story. I've read one shots before where writers have written the story to go over time, and some have written it well, some very badly destroying what was once a good story. However, you kinda written it well. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed each one shot, I found it very cute but honestly for me it struggled to get my approval because some of the stories went on for a long time. Other then that what I really didn't like was the unrealism of some ideas in the stories. By unrealism I mean how some characters overreact to some situations. Other then that I liked reading your one shots :)

English 8/10
I found some mistakes in you English. I understand it's not your native language, in some points your English is great. I admit it's not perfect but it was still readable and under stable which is excellent. I only found minor mistakes but it doesn't matter with your grammar and use of tense (past, present and future). Other then that your spelling and descriptive words are still great. 

Writing style: 7/10
I honestly think you need to write more, you need to be more descriptive because reading it I feels like you are missing some information. I don't know what it is but as a writer you should provide that so an reader wont have that empty outlook on the story. Write down everything you know, or you want your readers to know. I feel as if you are just writing it, there needs to be more emotions.

Overall: 7/10
I think this whole concept is brilliant, it is a beautiful piece of work but the way it was written disappointed me. I wish to rate story more but because of the things I've picked up I can't. I honestly think it has the potential to be an amazing story, and all your one shots are brilliant but squishing a massive time frame into one chapter is really hard to do, and the way you did it disappointed me because there is so much potential but it is all lost because with one shots you have to write only a certain amount so you can add all the information in. Overall its not bad, at some points I did enjoy it but in some I didn't. You have the concept, your English is great, but you just need to watch your plot and how you write it. I can see you worked hard but other then that you did well.

Tips: -You have great stories ideas and I can see that in your one shots but you have to choose whether if it's should be a story with a few chapters worthy  or a one shot. A great one shot is meant to capture a scene that goes for a certain time period, in your case you can make you introduction about how Luhan met the OC and then Suho flirting with her and Luhan being jealous as your main action in the story.