♡ Calling for hancuffed ♡

♡♦ Priscilla's ♦♡ | Trailer and Review Shop | ^__^ CLOSED- ON HIATUS

 

Calling for handcuffed

 

authors note

I finally finished your review, it was interesting. Below is my review, please don't take anything to heart and remember I am a very honest person. Also I am one out of many readers so my view of the story maybe different from another. Sorry it took me awhile to do your review, it was meant to be up a few days ago but I am to sick to finish it :( So sorry but I thank you for patients!

 

Follow my The shops instagram account: Priscillajones118

 

Story: Choose your poisen

Reviewed: Foreword- chapter 1



Concept 9/10:

So I've read smunts before. Some are good and some are bad but really it depends on how you write it. I think you wrote it well and I honestly would have given you a high mark for the category but I don't really read smunts between a guy and a guy especially about my biases. No I have nothing against that two guys are doing it but don't get me wrong I just... I don't know.. hahahah I can't explain. Please don't think it's because I'm against same relationships, my two gay uncles who have been together for 12 years pretty much raised me so I do accept this kind of of relationship and I am very aware of it. I guess the best way to explain it is by saying, for example someone loves reading magical fantasy about a fake kingdom but hates reading fantasy that is set in our present time. I guess you can say I gave you an nine because of my own preferences, I don't really like the concept but because you wrote it so well and made me like your story I gave you a nine. 

 

Characters 9/10: 
For me it's hard to imagine Kai and Sehun to be in that relationship but somehow you manage to write it so well that I could imagine it in my head so well. I gave you a nine because I thought that characters of Kai and Sehun are to immature for this role in reality but since you wrote it so well I ended up liking their characters in the story. 


Plot 9.5/10: 
The plot was a bit confusing for me at the start, like why did they start having all of sudden, but towards the end it say what their relationship is. For one shot smunts there really isn't a plot, well there is and its pretty much about . You obviously did incorporate into your smunt story but what you also did was that you wrote it well, which not many writers do, so good job. I would have given you a ten but honestly there isn't much to mark about a smunt one shot, however I decided to give you a high mark because you just wrote it so well.



English 10/10:
OMG YOUR ENGLISH IS SOOOO GOOD!!! Honestly I don't know if its your native language but if it isn't you deserve a ten. The way you used the right words to describe the setting and emotions is just so amazing. The way how your words move your readers, because it surely moved me! Congratz as I gave you a 10 because your English is just so perfect, there is nothing that I could spot that is wrong. 



Writing style 10/10

Again, you did so well in this category because you write so well. I think you deserve more then a ten. Everything was so clear and could be easily understood. Everything was described well and I can tell your readers would have been feeling what the characters in the story are feeling. The way you wrote it was so vive and very well imaginative.  It really is hard to do but you have great writing skills!

 

Overall 9/10
I honestly think if I count all of your scores and the other reviews I've done you be the highest scoring review, as you haven't achieved anything below an 9. That is so good and that just shows how I think your story is amazing, because it is. Honestly I don't mind reading smunts but this kind of smunt is something I don't like reading idk why but I just don't. However, you wrote it so well that I demand for some more! The way your wrote it just moved me and that it was hot and y. Everything about it is so perfect, and I couldn't have written it any better. Usually I hate reading smunts because they lack of desire, they lack of description but your story didn't lack in that, actually, it doesn't lack in anything. Continue writing like this and I'm sure you will do well as a writer, good luck. 

 

Any tips: Usually I would write down tips on how to improve a story but since yours is perfect I don't think I need to! Good job