♡ Calling for CatWings26 ♡

♡♦ Priscilla's ♦♡ | Trailer and Review Shop | ^__^ CLOSED- ON HIATUS

 

Calling for CatWings26

Authors Note

Hi I'm so sorry your request is late, I've been busy making people's request and then I took a week off because I had to do assignments and now I'm struggling to do two jobs! So I'm sooo sorry if you only got this now, you request will be here in a few days I promise! So I only just read up to chapter 5, it's because I have no time to read it all so please forgive me. If you are willing to wait I can read it all if you want? Below is my review of your story, please don't take it to heart as this is my opinions and others maybe different. 



Story- Ai's Story: The Legends
Reviewed: Foreword-  Chapter 5

 

Concept: 10/10
WOW The Concept is amazing!!!! I've never read any story like it before, I love the originality and concept overall. What I love most about it is the fact how it is beautifully put together to match the concept. In chapter one you wrote a long chapter but broke it up with the EXO member's back ground story. That I love because each story related to the concept and throughout the chapters the concept is still there unlike in other fics I've read the concept magically disappears, but you, you have continued it throughout the chapters. So I applaud you for the fact you have originality and a concept that you continue to deliver.  

Plot: 9/10
The plot is beautiful, its different, fresh and seems interesting. I love love love it and praise you for coming up with not only a good concept but also a good plot. I love how the plot is very different from other stories I've read. It had a sense of wanting to read more and only if I have time I would have finished the whole thing but I can't even read fan fics for leisure now. Maybe when I go on my month hiatus I will probably read it. I would have given you an 10 but there are some aspects in your writing which kinda made things confusing for me, I will talk about below. 

English: 9/10 
Your English is great, perfect even. There were no mistakes that I've picked up on, everything was spelt correctly and your grammar is great. I am so close to giving you a much higher mark but even though your English is perfect there's I couldn't help but mark you down because of your lack of descriptive words.  You kept using simple words to describe a situation, and usually I wouldn't;t mark someone down for this but because it has a beautiful plot/ concept you'd expect it to be lust of description, meaning more descriptions in the story. The descriptive words you use are re occurring and are to basic for a story that shows a heavy representation. I know it's hard to explain, pretty much with what I'm saying, you use too basic words when I know firstly that you are capable of writing more and secondly it's like painting a painting with $2 paint on a million dollar canvas. If you get me now hahah?

Writing Style: 7/10
This is where I'm going to talk about what you lack in your story, so far everything is good but however I am disappointed at how it is written. To make a good story you have to have a good concept and have the writing skills to pull it off. You need to be strong on both ends but so far you haven't displayed that in the the story. In the story you have written it well enough to be understandable however, the way how short sentenced everything is cutting off important information put me off. You need to write longer sentences and make it all flowy, reading it sounds rushed. I think the story just lacks in description, like more about the setting and emotions. Also for me it got confusing when you would change the POV. Personally I'm not a fan of POV's changing as I don't really consider it as a story more like a script. However, you need to at least state who's POV it is, who's telling the story at the moment so the readers don't get confused. 

Overall: 8/10
I love your story, the concept and the plot I find amazing! I love how you even included a prologue making it more understandable. I see so much potential in your story, you just need to work on extending your writing skills. I wish you well on your story as I can't wait to go on my "holiday" after I finish all the request in my shop so i can finally have to read all the fic's I've been saving including this.