Request Form Help!

♡♦ Priscilla's ♦♡ | Trailer and Review Shop | ^__^ CLOSED- ON HIATUS

How to request form

So I have been realizing my inbox is flooding, this time no becuase of people rushing me but this time becuase people need help with the request form. So this chapter is just a little extra help for those who don't understand what to fill out the request form. So I just upgraded the request form so it can now be easily understand but this chapter is just extra help just in case you don't know what to do.

1. Username?
I do hope you know your username if not you have problems my child. You guys don't need help on that?

2. Story link
I also hope you do know how to answer this, so you know how to copy and pate the link of your story into the box? This question is pretty important so you have to provide me your link. i can't accept anyone's request without a link, just becuase that is where I get your story title, I use this link to see if I can steal some quotes or even read more of your story summery becuase you didn't give me enough information.

3. Theme/ concept of your story

Every story has a theme/ concept so don't fill the answer box saying "I don't have a theme," or "I don't know the concept of my story," Please why are you even a writer on AFF? (Trust me I have gotten it a lot of times). It's not that important as the story link question above. I can just guess the theme/ concept of your story by reading your foreword but I can get it wrong sometimes so I suggest you should answer this question if you don't want a your trailer to end up being all happy concept when it's meant to be sad. 


So what to write? Usually a theme/ concept is a genre like "romance, fluff, angst, sad and so on..." pretty much its genre of your story and if you still don't understand then just write the tags on your story into the answer box. 

 

4. Summer of your story
This question is semi important, I don't need the whole story but I just you to write a little summery so I can make a trailer out of it. You don't have to but you can write spoilers in this answer box, I won't tell anyone :)


5. Links to videos you want in your story
I get it, some don't know what to write in here. 90% of the people thta have requested for this shop has left this question and has left it up to me to chose what video goes in the traiker. That is totally fine, I have a massive collections of videos to use but skipping this question you do know your leaving the responsibilty to me to pick these videos. Please don't get mad when your trailer doesn't have the video's you want becuase you left the video choosing to me. I only accept youtube video, in this box you answer with youtube links to videos you want to be in the trailer. You can have as many as you want, so crazy with the youtube links!

 

6. What songs do you want in your story
Same as the question above applies to this question. You can have as many songs as you want, you can skip this question and yeah hahaah. 

 

7.Character you want in your trailer
So the characters in your story you want in your trailer. This question is new so I have a feeling that people will be confused about it. 

 

8. quotes you want in your trailer
This question is confuses a lot of people. So by quotes meaning, thoes quotes on your description/ foreword or quotes your characters has said in the story. 

 

9. Special request for you trailer
So other things that you want in the trailer, e.g. length of the trailer, if you want the trailer to be black and white or anything pretty much hahaha. You can use this answer box to write anything that you haven't mentioned about your trailer and that you want in your trailer. 

 

10. password
If you read the rules you would know what the password is. Trick is I still accept even though you have gotten the password wrong but I do keep a close eye on you if you don't credit the shop or trailer. YOU WILL GO ON MY BLACK LIST, seriously you will, hahah I'm such an evil child

 

So for reviews
Theres no request form, I just need you to inbox me the password and link to your story and expect you name on the request list. I don't usually reply back unless your asking me something becuase, well I have a long spam of inboxes I still haven't even open. Whoops.

anyways, I hope that this helps, in someways I don't think it has but YOLO

Remember the rules