A call

Try to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] 

New story + an update on the next day during my supposed hiatus?

i'm spoilling you guys, too much XD

Enjoy this chapter, coz you'll have to wait a bit longer for the next one 

 

“What would I do, if I wouldn’t go shopping that day?” I asked the girls, looking at the sky. We were lying on a beach, talking about the last year, and the times before we knew each other. It felt weird, that we could click with each other so easily. Last year, that time, I came from Daegu, my hometown to Seoul. A few days later, I met JiYong. From fan, I became a girlfriend, then fiancée. Now, just a year later I was about to get married to the top star. Not to mention I was treating the one and only CL from 2ne1 as my sister, Dami, as my second best friend. Can this world become even more weirder?

 

„You would probably still drooling over Seung Hyun oppa’s pics” Chaerin giggled and I covered my face from embarrassment. Before I actually met BigBang, TOP was my ultimate bias. JiYong, was just the second. I appreciated him more in a skill area than looks…

“Don’t judge me. He’s hot. I still think so. It’s just… He’s too weird in real life” I chuckled

“So you think my dongsaeng is normal? Wow, that’s a real compliment. I need to write this down” Dami took her phone and started to write something. Then she hugged me and raised her phone, Chaerin hugged me, too and we started to make some selcas.

 

“Are we coming back to the city?” I asked after an hour and I was ready to stand up from the sand.

“Wait, I’ll just write something on the sand” Chaerin jogged to the better place, nearer the sea and Dami followed her.

“I’ll be waiting in the car” I called to them and headed to the parking lot. It was already getting darker and I knew when we’ll get to Seoul it’s going to be dark completely. I loved Seoul at night. It was magical. Plus JiYong was less recognizable after the dark and we could actually go out.

I opened the car trunk to put in the blanket we were sitting on on the beach, when suddenly I heard car’s engine and tires squeal. I looked up, just to see a jeep’s lights in front of me. I couldn’t do anything. Scream, run… nothing. I stood up, looking all shocked and terrified, JiYong’s face appeared in front of me, I heard his laughter, his voice, I heard his ‘I love you’ and his last sentence ‘ok, baby girl. So sushi’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter