Happy time

Try to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„What do you think about?” He pulled me closer to his bare chest and I giggled when he nuzzeled his nose in my neck.

“i’m thinking how happy i am”

“You are?” He mumbled in a husky voice. I nodded and let out a soft moan when he started to circle his thumb on my bare stomach.

 

It was a Saturday morning and we just finished our good morning. The sun was high up and it should be around 10am. I knew i should get up and be ready, coz girls will come to check out with me my last dress fitting. I looked up at the man on my right and i giggled once again. In less than 14 days i’ll be officially his. For better or for worse. Until death do us apart.

“i love you, Mr. Kwon” I whispered

„i love you, Mrs. In-2-weeks-Kwon” he said and leaned to give me a passionate kiss.

 

 

 

“Do you really have to go, when I have a free day?” JiYong pouted when i was putting my shoes on.

“oppa, give her a break. She’ll be with you for the rest of your life. She needs a girls’s day and not be glued to you all the time” Chaerin snapped to my fiancée.

“You’re such a baby, Kwon” now was the time for Dami, JiYong’s older sister to speak up, when she saw him pouting

“Noona, but i just want to spend time with her… it’s such a beautiful day… can I  come with you at least?” JiYong grabbed my waist and didn’t want to let go. I just couldn’t stop laughing, he was so cute.

„And see her in her wedding dress before the Big Day? You want to have a bad luck?” Chaerin rised her eyebrow and took me away from my silly dragon. We exited an apartament, and before Dami closed the door behind us, I sent a kiss to my baby.

“is he that good in bed that you really consider to marry him?” Dami laughed and i blushed

“I will act as i’m saying this to my friend not to my future sister-in-law… he’s a-maz-ing!! Out of the Bed, and in it… ” i bit my lower lip “and in the shower, kitchen table, sofa…”

“okay okay, i really can’t hear this. I tried, but I was riding him in my dolls-pram…I can’t” Dami covered her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter