Tokyo

Try to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiYong’s pov

„Mom, you shouldn’t have to come… she’s still sleeping” I whined to my mother, who was now unpacking bags full of food on my dinning table.

 

“JiYong-ah, you can’t take her away from me. If I want to see my daughter, then I’m going to see my daughter.” She turned to me and check me out with a scolding look

 

“Go get dress. How can you welcome your mom in just your boxers. If Sae Jin would see you just in these…”

 

„It’s because you came on Sunday…at 9am. I was sleeping” I pouted “And SaeJin saw me without them many more times…” I mumbled, hoping mom won’t hear me. A small empty bottle that was thrown in my direction told me she heard.

 

I dressed in ripped black jeans, and a wife beater that was exposing my tattoos which Sae Jin liked so much. I checked out myself in a mirror once again and went to the kitchen. As i was closer, i realized my mom was talking to someone and I frowned.

 

When i reached kitchen, table was already settled up with side dishes and Sae Jin was smiling to my mother, while listening to her babbling. I smiled at the view. Just as they used to be. I sat down next to Sae Jin and I froze when she gave me a kiss on a cheek.

 

“Morning oppa” she said and laughed at my reaction

 

“Aww, you are so cute, together. Sae Jin was just talking about your date last night. How could you let her lose. A gentleman should let a lady…” my mom was scolding me again but I cut her off

 

“she was asking for it!” I raised my hands in defense „And then she was trying to choke me with street food”. Sae Jin laughed. God, how i love her laughter.

„Because you just want to eat sushi. Like, when I was in Tokyo, that was the only thing you ate… it’s a worse obsession than Seung Hyun oppa has with ice creams” She giggled, but I froze once again. I looked at my mom, but she didn’t notice and was eating, smiling.

 

“Baby girl…  what did you say?” i turned myself to her and she frowned not knowing what I’m referring to.

 

“I’ve said you’re obsessed with sushi…” she took some veggies on her plate and ate it.

 

“You’ve said ‘when you were in Tokyo’ i was eating only sushi” I said excited, trying to not to jump fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter