Fanservice

Try to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sae Jin’s Pov

The pain was crushing me. I couldn’t understand… all of this didn’t make sense…

I was into blackness and couldn’t escape from it.

 

After a while i tried to reject the pain, I started to hear some voices from afar, but before I could understand particular words, blackness was me in, again.

 

When the pain was more bearable, I could think... dream… I was surrounded by people I loved. Had fun with friends. Smiles. Music. Yes, it’s weird, but music was one that was in my head most of the time.

I wanted to recall what happened to me. Why i’m in this blackness. Why the pain was there. Did i have an accident? Why i can’t remember anything? The last thing i could remember was that i was in Seoul. I… was happy. Then, what happened to me?

How long i’ve been lying here… was i in hospital? When music was playing in my head, i could measure time by it. This song is about 3:40, that one, just around 2:45… but after few songs, they started to be more far away and I could barely hear them. The blackness was me in again.

 

After what time i woke up again to my less black blackness? Minutes? Hours? Days?

 

I started to hear voices more clearly.

One of my favorite one that was appearing in my head, an angelic voice started to sing in my ears. So soft, so… beautiful… am I sure I wasn’t dead and went to heaven? The voice became more clear and I smiled to myself. I wanted to reach it to hear it better, but something was holding my hand. Both of them actually… and when i started to move, that angelic voice disappeared. Why? Please, don’t go away. I want to hear it again.

 

“You’ve seen that?”

Instead of my Angel, other voice came and I frowned. Much deeper, lower… i’ve heard it before. It appeared sometimes in my blackness that surrounded me.

 

“Maknae, go get Ji and the doctor. NOW!” A deep voice called again and I could feel a strong grip on my left hand.

 

Was it real? Have someone really squeezed my hand? It was so strong that i could definitely feel it.

“Sweetheart? Can you hear us?” my Angel spoke to me from the darkness and I smiled once again. His voice always calmed me down “Hyung, she smiled to me!!”

 

I wanted to respond something to my Angel, but when I opened my mouth, no sound came up. Just a hiss. What was going on?

Suddenly a strong, deep voice that was on my left, left my hand and his hand was replaced with a smaller one.

For the first time since I fell into darkness I could actually smell something. It was a mix of tangerines, vanilla and musk. It smelled nice. I took a deep breath and before I could frown at the pain in my head, the mix of smells came closer to me, and I felt something is touching me between my eyebrows.

I tried my best to open my eyes, and after few tries i did. Being in darkness for more than 53 songs caused that the brightness blinded me when I open them.

 

Everything was blurred. I blinked few times to see better, and my eyes started to tear from an effect.

“Baby girl! You woke up! Thanks God you’re fine” a male voice on my left said happily and I recognized that it was the same voice that appeared in my head most of the times.

 

I looked around myself. I was lying on a bed, surrounded by five men… I blinked few times, confused. What i saw at the first time had to be wrong. Maybe i was still dreaming?

„Honey, how do you feel?” One of them asked, and touched my covered leg that I curled at the touch.

“G-Good…” i stuttered, still confused

“How’s your head? Do you have a headache? M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter