Breakdown

Try to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiYong’s Pov

“Any news?” YG hyung asked as he hurried to the hospital’s waiting room where we all were

“No” Seung Hyun hyung said “They are all in the surgery room”

 

I looked at everyone. Bom and Dara noonas, Minji, Hi, Daniel, Jin, Jeong Sik, Taebin, Teddy hyungs, friends from Nuthang, all my brothers and others. And now, Hyun Suk hyung came with Eun Joo noona. I looked at the dark corner of the waiting room, where Chaerin was sitting on the floor. She wasn’t even crying anymore. Just blankly staring at the white wall in front of her. She was a mess. She was blaming herself and I couldn’t even say a word to cheer her up. In the morning, I gave her my smiling baby girl. Now, they returned straight to the surgery room. Traumatic brain injury. That’s what we know.

Dami was the only one who was able to say anything what happened. A guy had broken breaks. He couldn’t stop. And hit my baby girl’s car and her. He was taken by police for further investigation. I don’t care about what will happen to him. If that was his fault or not. But if I would ever see him… I would kill him with my bare hands and the parts of him I would give to my fans so they could take care of the rest…

 

“Umm… are all of you for Miss Park Sae Jin?” I heard a doctor and quickly stood up, everyone followed me.

“Yes, I’m her fiancée and they are all Sae Jin’s friends” I said looking at our small crowd. I could see other people in waiting room w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter